Any Book Suggestion About UAE?

Looking for a specific book recommendation? Need help finding your next great read? Tell us a little about you, your preferences, and other books you enjoy. Tell us a little about what kind of books you want to read. Our helpful community of avid readers will gladly help you. :)

If you are looking for general recommendations rather than personalized recommendations, please check out the exclusive reviews from our official review team.
Jameswriter
Bookshelf Size: 0

Any Book Suggestion About UAE?

Post by Jameswriter »

Hi, i am James!

As a book lover, i always dive in the depth of knowledge of things. By reading books i make myself more please than any other thing. So recently i was in Dubai. I was stunned by the beauty of Dubai after visiting some places, Burj Khalifa, Jumeirah Beach. So it's my desire to read about Dubai or its history.

I want suggestions from you guys on the best books about Dubai. Also, you can suggest me site for desert exploring with a touch of recreation.

I will be thankful to you :)
Etini Willie
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 49
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-etini-willie.html
Latest Review: Zonas de quema by Jorge P. Newbery

Post by Etini Willie »

This is a great book about UAE 'My Vision — Challenges in the Race for Excellence'. It is co-authored by Mohammed bin
Rashid Al Maktoum, ruler of Dubai. This is a book about a unique development experience that sets a creative example for the world to follow. It shows how different cultures and religions can co-exist without the slightest of problems

Return to “Personalized Reading Recommendations”