Suggest me the best book you've ever read and the worst one you wouldnt recommend to anyone *dont tell me which is which

Looking for a specific book recommendation? Need help finding your next great read? Tell us a little about you, your preferences, and other books you enjoy. Tell us a little about what kind of books you want to read. Our helpful community of avid readers will gladly help you. :)

If you are looking for general recommendations rather than personalized recommendations, please check out the exclusive reviews from our official review team.
Carlos Mata Saenz
Book of the Month Participant
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 26
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-carlos-mata-saenz.html
Latest Review: Alpha Buddies Land by Donna Marie Rink

Re: Suggest me the best book you've ever read and the worst one you wouldnt recommend to anyone *dont tell me which is w

Post by Carlos Mata Saenz »

The Book Thief, by Markus Zusak, and Digital Fortress, by Dan Brown
Luciana2007
Bookshelf Size: 0

Post by Luciana2007 »

“where the sidewalk ends” could probably be one of the best books i’ve read in my whole life, the first time i held it i was 7 years old and since then its been my favorite. “Where the sidewalk ends” isn’t a book only for grown ups or only for kids, it is a book that doesn’t have an age limit, you can read it at any age and it will still be an amazing read. Till this day this is still my fav book due too how much i connected with it, every single page will make you laugh and even cry, definitely recommend you to read this book.

In addition, a book that i read that i didn’t enjoy at all was the book written by Carley Fortune “every summer after” as i read it i found myself disappointed by the storyline and the boring “plot twist”. To be fair this book didn’t captivate me even in the slightest bit, its narrative isn’t attractive and the end just made it not worth reading. I didn’t find the characters interesting or fun, they resembled awkward and icky people. :hand:
Margariya
Bookshelf Size: 0

Post by Margariya »

Just haven't met you yet
E Kane
Currently Reading: Fasting Firepower
Bookshelf Size: 11
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-e-kane.html
Latest Review: Snatched Up to Heaven! by Jemima Paul and Arvind Paul

Post by E Kane »

FunkyFlowerLady wrote: 21 Nov 2022, 09:09 I don't really remember my worsts, be it in anything so here are my best books, I loved '12 and a half' by GaryVee as it gave me a lot of perspective on life and biz. other than that, anything by Dushka Zapata is best in my opinion. Her works make me a better human for myself and others I feel.
Do give them a try if you'd like.
I am interested in checking these out!! Writing them down! Thanks!!
E Kane
Currently Reading: Fasting Firepower
Bookshelf Size: 11
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-e-kane.html
Latest Review: Snatched Up to Heaven! by Jemima Paul and Arvind Paul

Post by E Kane »

"The Westing Game" by Ellen Raskin.

"The Murder of King Tut" by James Patterson and Martin Dugard.

Ok, I know you said don't tell you, but...I would really love to hear which is which for everyone! :D
"The Westing Game" is my favorite book of all time. My teacher read it to us in 6th grade and now, 20 years later and many rereads, it is still my favorite book!!

"The Murder of King Tut" was subtitled "A Non-Fiction Thriller." It was NOT non-fiction, as there were many conversation and scenes that were created and written down out of imagination/guessing what could have happened. There were SO MANY *SHORT* CHAPTERS that should have just been paragraph breaks. I don't recommend this book.
Joseph waruru
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 60
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-joseph-waruru.html
Latest Review: The Struggle for Justice and Truth by Tomas Cudzis

Post by Joseph waruru »

Twilight
Darkest hour
G Duda
Currently Reading: Immortals' Requiem
Bookshelf Size: 30
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-g-duda.html
Latest Review: From Burnout to Belonging by Kimberly Carozzi

Post by G Duda »

Gravity's Rainbow by Thomas Pynchon, & I'm breaking the rules a bit with this but the Books of Beginning trilogy by John Stephens
Rukayya Yusuf Hameed
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 19
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-rukayya-yusuf-hameed.html
Latest Review: The Golden Manuscripts: A Novel by Evy Journey

Post by Rukayya Yusuf Hameed »

I honestly can't remember a book I’ve ever hated. But here's the one I will recommend; The Invisible Life of Addie LaRue by V.E. Schwab.
JessicaALauer
Currently Reading: The Queen of Nothing
Bookshelf Size: 258

Post by JessicaALauer »

Ok, this was difficult for me. I have so many all-time favorites, and so many books that I strongly dislike, so I am just going to go with the most recent ones that I have read....

Brother by Ania Ahlborn

The Golden Couple by Greer Hendricks and Sarah Pekkanen
Jessica Lauer :techie-studyingbrown:

Return to “Personalized Reading Recommendations”