Recommend a book

Looking for a specific book recommendation? Need help finding your next great read? Tell us a little about you, your preferences, and other books you enjoy. Tell us a little about what kind of books you want to read. Our helpful community of avid readers will gladly help you. :)

If you are looking for general recommendations rather than personalized recommendations, please check out the exclusive reviews from our official review team.
Mariam Tj
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 32

Recommend a book

Post by Mariam Tj »

Which book did you like so much that you would want everyone else to read? Share the book and tell us who it would be most suitable for.
plincza
Bookshelf Size: 0

Post by plincza »

I think "Children of Eden" is very interesting and emotional book. It's a story about girl who isn't wanted in her world. Mostly by government. It's a book for people that like a little fantasy and drama. If you don't mind reading about what might happen in the future, it's definitely book for you :)
Miamorswife
Favorite Author: J.D. Robb
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 18
fav_author_id: 4006

Post by Miamorswife »

#murdertrending my gretchen McNeil. It's suitable for anyone 14 and up. It's gory and very detailed, but not give kids nightmares bad. It's horror and thriller and drama and mystery. And I couldnt put it down!
RoseAlex
Currently Reading: Reconfigurement
Bookshelf Size: 17
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-rosealex.html
Latest Review: The Whaler's Daughter by Jerry Mikorenda

Post by RoseAlex »

I think "Blink of an Eye" by Ted Dekker is very interesting and romantic. It tells a story about a college student who has the ability to see multiple possible futures and a Muslim girl who flees her country to escape oppression.
Comfort Ansah
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 22
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-comfort-ansah.html
Latest Review: Natural Relief for Anxiety and Stress by Gustavo Kinrys, MD

Post by Comfort Ansah »

I just finished SMART Love by Vincent Fudge II. I will definitely recommend it. I learnt a lot from reading the book
Henry Patrovic
Favorite Book: A Touch of Power
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 27
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-henry-patrovic.html
Latest Review: Terms of Service by Craig W. Stanfill

Post by Henry Patrovic »

“A Touch of Power” by Jay Boyce. It’s a litrpg fantasy book about a girl who spend her entire life trapped in a hospital bed because of a condition and is transported to a fantasy world with a working body. I absolutely love the main character and her extremely energetic attitude. Normally I don’t like slice of life stories, but this is definitely a must read.
I Like Fiction Books
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 21
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-i-like-fiction-books.html
Latest Review: Merlin's Rings: Book One: Young Crusaders by Virginia Hoyt

Post by I Like Fiction Books »

Stargirl by Jerry Spinelli is a great read for pretty much anyone. It would probably be best for people who enjoy cute high school friendship/light romance books with not too much of a plot. The message of the story is great and will change how people see the world and live their life. The character-building and characters in the story will melt your heart.
aazminsyeda
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 20
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-aazminsyeda.html

Post by aazminsyeda »

Rich Dad , Poor Dad by Robert Kiyosaki allows you to enrich your mindset. If I would recommend any book, then it would be this one.
aazminsyeda
Currently Reading:

Post by aazminsyeda »

Rich Dad , Poor Dad by Robert Kiyosaki allows you to enrich your mindset. If I would recommend any book, then it would be this one.
Hazel Mae Bagarinao
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 148
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-hazel-mae-bagarinao.html
Latest Review: The Sound of Creation by Gabriella Zielke

Post by Hazel Mae Bagarinao »

aazminsyeda wrote: 07 Dec 2022, 12:37 Rich Dad, Poor Dad by Robert Kiyosaki allows you to enrich your mindset. If I would recommend any book, then it would be this one.
That's the book it comes to my mind too. Rich Dad, Poor Dad is a great book on finance as well.
Brooke coleman 2
Currently Reading:

Post by Brooke coleman 2 »

Just finished reading Pachinko by Min Jin Lee. 10/10 Its about multiple generations of Koreas living in Japan. Tells a loving story about the real people before, during and after WW2. Mainly follows the story of a women from childhood through becoming a grandmother.
aazminsyeda
Currently Reading:

Post by aazminsyeda »

yes, it covers topics like finance and self-management. In the end, it all comes down to having a right mindset.
Beverly Ignacio

Post by Beverly Ignacio »

I would recommend Self improvement books like Atomic Habits, Rich Dad Poor Dad, Psychology books, A gentle reminder
Salena Locklin Dixon
Currently Reading: Devil's Ice
Bookshelf Size: 37
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-salena-locklin-dixon.html
Latest Review: Thumbing It by David Done

Post by Salena Locklin Dixon »

I feel like it is virtually impossible to recommend only one book!! I am a nurse practitioner and my most recent read was The Surgeon's Daughter by Audrey Blake. Based in the 1800's it follow's a woman through her attendance in medical school in Bologna, Italy. Very interesting information about how surgeon's operated before anesthesia. Such an interesting read for people in health care or interested in history.
Sara Nóbrega Bartolomeu
Book of the Month Participant
Favorite Book: The Midwife of Auschwitz
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 41
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-sara-n-brega-bartolomeu.html
Latest Review: Disappearance by Julien Ayotte

Post by Sara Nóbrega Bartolomeu »

I just finished The Midwife of Auschwitz by Anna Stuart.
It's amazing! One of the best books i've ever read.

It's perfect for those who love historial fiction based on true stories.

Return to “Personalized Reading Recommendations”