Is there a how to book for podcasts?

Looking for a specific book recommendation? Need help finding your next great read? Tell us a little about you, your preferences, and other books you enjoy. Tell us a little about what kind of books you want to read. Our helpful community of avid readers will gladly help you. :)

If you are looking for general recommendations rather than personalized recommendations, please check out the exclusive reviews from our official review team.
Barbaraweatherly Weatherly
Currently Reading: Grace More than we deserve
Bookshelf Size: 37
Reading Device: B00HCNHDN0

Is there a how to book for podcasts?

Post by Barbaraweatherly Weatherly »

I would like to create a podcast. i would like to do one on book reviews. Is there a book to teach me how to create one?
Tamara Bengesai
Book of the Month Participant
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 19
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-tamara-bengesai.html
Latest Review: Seeking... Finding... Healing... by Becky Lu Jackson
Reading Device: B00I15SB16

Post by Tamara Bengesai »

I have not seen any book of how to create a podcast yet, but I would recommend to go to google and YouTube . There are a lot great resources .You will also find on which platform to use, whether Spotify or the others.
Gator Rock
Currently Reading: The Girl Who Knew Da Vinci
Bookshelf Size: 0

Post by Gator Rock »

There is a physical book! Turns out the For Dummies series has one for podcasting called Podcasting For Dummies. It has suggestions for equipment, topics and structure of your podcast and hiw to advertise yourself for listeners.

Hope this Helps!

Return to “Personalized Reading Recommendations”