BOOKS RECOMMENDATION

Looking for a specific book recommendation? Need help finding your next great read? Tell us a little about you, your preferences, and other books you enjoy. Tell us a little about what kind of books you want to read. Our helpful community of avid readers will gladly help you. :)

If you are looking for general recommendations rather than personalized recommendations, please check out the exclusive reviews from our official review team.
Demaestro
Bookshelf Size: 0

BOOKS RECOMMENDATION

Post by Demaestro »

Hello,
I am a new member here. Please, I need recommendations on books about financial intelligence, the right mindset, and generally books for personal growth and development. Thanks
bkcollection03
Bookshelf Size: 0

Post by bkcollection03 »

7 habits of highly effective people is a book on personal growth. It is written by Dr. Stephen R. Covey & updated with fresh insights by Sean Covey. It discusses powerful concepts about 7 habits which will enhance effectiveness in any situation.
Betelhem Demsie
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 18
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-betelhem-demsie.html
Latest Review: A Dream For Peace by Dr. Ghoulem Berrah

Post by Betelhem Demsie »

I recommend you Atomic Habits and Reconfigurement for the financial thing.
Henry Patrovic
Favorite Book: A Touch of Power
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 27
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-henry-patrovic.html
Latest Review: Terms of Service by Craig W. Stanfill

Post by Henry Patrovic »

Level Up by Dan Sugralinov is a great book about getting your life together.
I Like Fiction Books
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 21
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-i-like-fiction-books.html
Latest Review: Merlin's Rings: Book One: Young Crusaders by Virginia Hoyt

Post by I Like Fiction Books »

The Millionaire Next Door is a great read for finance. It includes many statistics and examples to help people grasp financial intelligence. It is about overall finance so savings, careers, etc.

If you prefer fiction books or books with less statistical or analytical writing, Millionaire’s for the Month is great. It teaches an important lesson in a fun and character-driven way. The book is set in a middle-school, so probably for younger audiences.

Return to “Personalized Reading Recommendations”