Litrpg suggestions

Looking for a specific book recommendation? Need help finding your next great read? Tell us a little about you, your preferences, and other books you enjoy. Tell us a little about what kind of books you want to read. Our helpful community of avid readers will gladly help you. :)

If you are looking for general recommendations rather than personalized recommendations, please check out the exclusive reviews from our official review team.
Henry Patrovic
Favorite Book: A Touch of Power
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 27
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-henry-patrovic.html
Latest Review: Terms of Service by Craig W. Stanfill

Litrpg suggestions

Post by Henry Patrovic »

I know that this is a pretty specific genre but I like litrpg books. These are books that have similarities to video games, like levels and stats. I have read a lot of these books and am currently looking for more. Some of my favorites include:

Defiance of the Fall
The Legend of Randidley Ghosthound
Primal Hunter
Lonely Apocalypse
Stitched Worlds
The System Apocalypse
Drone Rising
Aarya Gondkar
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 9
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-aarya-gondkar.html
Latest Review: All Body Bags and No Knickers by Shawe Ruckus

Post by Aarya Gondkar »

This is quite an interesting question. Although I don't have a book suggestion, I read a webtoon comic once called 'Let's Play' by Leeanne M. Krecic. It is also getting a TV adaption soon. I hope you find my suggestion useful.🥰
"Those who don't believe in magic will never find it."-roald dahl
hamzaibad5
Currently Reading: Piranesi
Bookshelf Size: 64

Post by hamzaibad5 »

Have you tried Cradle by Will Wight? Last book comes out this year and it seems like it might be just up your alley

Return to “Personalized Reading Recommendations”