Gay Romance Novels

Looking for a specific book recommendation? Need help finding your next great read? Tell us a little about you, your preferences, and other books you enjoy. Tell us a little about what kind of books you want to read. Our helpful community of avid readers will gladly help you. :)

If you are looking for general recommendations rather than personalized recommendations, please check out the exclusive reviews from our official review team.
sleepingbeau
In It Together VIP
Bookshelf Size: 0
2024 Reading Goal: 300
2024 Goal Completion: 0%

Gay Romance Novels

Post by sleepingbeau »

I am looking for really romantic, gay m/m, erotica novels right now. I am looking to get as much insight as possible.
Flore44000
Currently Reading: A Betrayal of Storms
Bookshelf Size: 12

Post by Flore44000 »

Hey, if you are still looking, I found the Breakaway serie (2 books) of E.L. Massey to be a great read. Just enough challenges to be entertaining but no actual drama and amazing storytelling. It even has really humorous bits and is not entirely focused on the LGBT+ side of things (handicap is also a big part, for example).
Even if I'm a bit late, hope it can still help.
Kakithefruit
Currently Reading: 1984
Bookshelf Size: 5

Post by Kakithefruit »

One of my favorites is One Last Stop by Casey McQuiston. I started reading it thinking it would be a more traditional love story but it had a magical twist which I liked. It's about a young girl moving to a New York apartment with interesting roommates and meeting a girl on her daily commute but it soon turns out that dating her comes with a few challenges.
G Duda
Currently Reading: Immortals' Requiem
Bookshelf Size: 30
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-g-duda.html
Latest Review: From Burnout to Belonging by Kimberly Carozzi

Post by G Duda »

Kakithefruit wrote: 13 Aug 2023, 12:12 One of my favorites is One Last Stop by Casey McQuiston. I started reading it thinking it would be a more traditional love story but it had a magical twist which I liked. It's about a young girl moving to a New York apartment with interesting roommates and meeting a girl on her daily commute but it soon turns out that dating her comes with a few challenges.
The OP asked for m/m books, though, not f/f books. Give us a rec for a gay story about two men, not two women
Alissa Nesson
Book of the Month Participant
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 47
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-alissa-nesson.html
Latest Review: Toni the Superhero by R.D. Base

Post by Alissa Nesson »

I know this is an old post but if you haven’t read any of Christopher Rice’s gay romance novels I’d recommend checking them out
“Our lives become the stories that we weave.”
- Once On This Island

Return to “Personalized Reading Recommendations”