christians book

Looking for a specific book recommendation? Need help finding your next great read? Tell us a little about you, your preferences, and other books you enjoy. Tell us a little about what kind of books you want to read. Our helpful community of avid readers will gladly help you. :)

If you are looking for general recommendations rather than personalized recommendations, please check out the exclusive reviews from our official review team.
Laurent HAKIZIMANA
Currently Reading: The Smartest Person in the Room
Bookshelf Size: 3
Reading Device: B00HCNHDN0

christians book

Post by Laurent HAKIZIMANA »

I am Laurent and I am Christians, I prefer to read christian books like life story , missionaries story, books on contemporary life of Christians.
Alissa Nesson
Book of the Month Participant
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 47
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-alissa-nesson.html
Latest Review: Toni the Superhero by R.D. Base

Post by Alissa Nesson »

I haven’t read her more religious books but I’m a huge fan of Anne Rice, and she has a series called Christ The Lord: Out of Egypt that I heard was good. She also has a series about angels called Angel Time. I haven’t read those but I’d recommend anything she’s written.
“Our lives become the stories that we weave.”
- Once On This Island
Annija Marta Meldere
Currently Reading: The Bulletproof Missionary
Bookshelf Size: 42
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-annija-marta-meldere.html
Latest Review: Eternity by Carlos

Post by Annija Marta Meldere »

My absolute favorite (except for the Bible, of course) is The Torn Veil. It's a true story of a former Muslim woman who converts to Christianity after a miracle and faces gread pressure to become a Muslim again.

Also, since you mentioned missionary stories, I can't help but to recommend Peace Child. 😁
Latest Review: Eternity by Carlos
Kaitlin Bryant
Book of the Month Participant
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 59
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-kaitlin-bryant.html
Latest Review: Snatched Up to Heaven! by Jemima Paul and Arvind Paul

Post by Kaitlin Bryant »

Laurent HAKIZIMANA wrote: 30 Dec 2022, 11:53 I am Laurent and I am Christians, I prefer to read christian books like life story , missionaries story, books on contemporary life of Christians.
I also love to read Christian books! There are so many good ones now!
Have you read Secrets, Lies, and Deadly Ties by Tawni Suchy?
If you are interested in kinda mystery/thriller, it is really good!
What genre is your favorite? Maybe I can give some recommendations!
Silvia Sianto
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 20

Post by Silvia Sianto »

My absolute favorite (except for the Bible, of course) is The Torn Veil. It's a true story of a former Muslim woman who converts to Christianity after a miracle and faces gread pressure to become a Muslim again.
Venita Durante
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 5

Post by Venita Durante »

Hello, I am very new to this and I have not yet downloaded a book... not really sure I know how yet. I do have my favorite genre though. I love reading christian mystery novels. I fell in love with Terri Blackstock's writing. She has a lovely way of presenting her books in that the reader feels like their part of the conservation. It is hard to put one of her books down until the entire thing is read. I have read an Anne Rice book once, I think. It was a medical murder mystery but that was so long ago I could be very wrong about the author name.
I was trying to see how to list my like and dislikes and that lead me here. Thank you for your insight and any recommendations are very welcome.

Return to “Personalized Reading Recommendations”