Inspirational, Life-changing Reads

Looking for a specific book recommendation? Need help finding your next great read? Tell us a little about you, your preferences, and other books you enjoy. Tell us a little about what kind of books you want to read. Our helpful community of avid readers will gladly help you. :)

If you are looking for general recommendations rather than personalized recommendations, please check out the exclusive reviews from our official review team.
Word Wise Wiz
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 22
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-word-wise-wiz.html
Latest Review: Coming Full Circle: Healing Trauma Using Psychedelics by Shannon Duncan

Inspirational, Life-changing Reads

Post by Word Wise Wiz »

Which book/s (of any genre) has/have inspired you the most and changed your life in the most meaningful way?
Tamara Bengesai
Book of the Month Participant
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 19
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-tamara-bengesai.html
Latest Review: Seeking... Finding... Healing... by Becky Lu Jackson
Reading Device: B00I15SB16

Post by Tamara Bengesai »

Rich Dad Poor Dad by Robert Kiyosaki. It changed my outlook on how I spend and invest my money. I have it in my Library and I have read it over and over.
Alissa Nesson
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 44
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-alissa-nesson.html
Latest Review: The Anti-Semite Next Door by Mark M. Bello

Post by Alissa Nesson »

It’s been awhile since I read it but Les Miserables by Victor Hugo. I read the abridged version and didn’t even realize it til afterwards cause it was still plenty long, but a great book that I found inspiring
“Our lives become the stories that we weave.”
- Once On This Island
Ambar Gill
Currently Reading: King of Greed
Bookshelf Size: 89
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-ambar-gill.html
Latest Review: The Shot Not Heard Around the World by Charlie damitz
Reading Device: B00JG8GOWU
2024 Reading Goal: 50
2024 Goal Completion: 20%

Post by Ambar Gill »

The book that impacted me the most is a self-help book called You Can Heal Your Life by Louise Hay. I've read it multiple times and every time it leaves a new and refreshing impression on me. It calls to the forefront the lack of self-love we all have and how to truly fall back in love with yourself. It's packed with affirmations and guided lessons that are so inspiring but more than that, It feels like this book is just giving you a really big hug, its chock-full of great vibes and it's inspired me to love and respect myself fiercely, definitely recommend giving it a read. It could change your life like it did mine.
Ambar Gill :angelic-flying:
Amber Mitchell 1
Bookshelf Size: 0

Post by Amber Mitchell 1 »

Rich dad poor dad, I've heard about this one many times - I'll have to check it out myself - thanks for this
post !

Return to “Personalized Reading Recommendations”