Your suggestion about Financial Literacy Book

Looking for a specific book recommendation? Need help finding your next great read? Tell us a little about you, your preferences, and other books you enjoy. Tell us a little about what kind of books you want to read. Our helpful community of avid readers will gladly help you. :)

If you are looking for general recommendations rather than personalized recommendations, please check out the exclusive reviews from our official review team.
Jackelyn Olayon Elgario
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 7
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-jackelyn-olayon-elgario.html
Latest Review: Final Notice by Van Fleisher

Your suggestion about Financial Literacy Book

Post by Jackelyn Olayon Elgario »

Do you have any suggestion about the best financial literacy book?
Tamara Bengesai
Book of the Month Participant
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 19
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-tamara-bengesai.html
Latest Review: Seeking... Finding... Healing... by Becky Lu Jackson
Reading Device: B00I15SB16

Post by Tamara Bengesai »

Rich dad Poor Dad by Robert Kiyosaki. This book changed my perception on how I view savings and investments. Its a great book, give it a try.
Nkosinathi Mkhwanazi
Currently Reading: Rich Dad Poor Dad
Bookshelf Size: 4

Post by Nkosinathi Mkhwanazi »

For me financial literacy is the real education every person in this world should have , I mean how can you accomplish anything in this world without having control of one of the most important thing in this world.If you don't have control of your own money it simply means you don't have control of your life
Misbah Haq
Bookshelf Size: 0

Post by Misbah Haq »

Robert Kiyosaki is the author of the personal finance and self-help book "Rich Dad Poor Dad". Since its release in 1997, it has experienced tremendous growth in popularity and is still one of the most read and talked-about books in the field of financial education.

The author's childhood experiences and the teachings of his two fathers—his real father, the poor dad, and the father of his best friend, the rich dad—are used as the foundation for this book's lessons. Kiyosaki teaches important financial lessons and insights through the divergent viewpoints of these two individuals.

One of the main lessons to be learned from "Rich Dad Poor Dad" is the value of financial literacy and how it affects one's ability to succeed financially. Kiyosaki emphasises the need to purchase resources that provide income. :no-spoil: :D
Sayali Khokale
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 21
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-sayali-khokale.html
Latest Review: The Ultimate Prepared Bug-In Guide by S. Lee

Post by Sayali Khokale »

I think 'The Richest Man in Babylon' is one of the most authentic, easy to read and powerful guide to develop financial literacy. If someone likes to read history book, they will enjoy it even better. It's filled with beautiful stories which make the book's content easy and joyful to read

Return to “Personalized Reading Recommendations”