Romance Books in 1st Person Addressing The Male Reader?

Looking for a specific book recommendation? Need help finding your next great read? Tell us a little about you, your preferences, and other books you enjoy. Tell us a little about what kind of books you want to read. Our helpful community of avid readers will gladly help you. :)

If you are looking for general recommendations rather than personalized recommendations, please check out the exclusive reviews from our official review team.
Alan44
Bookshelf Size: 0

Romance Books in 1st Person Addressing The Male Reader?

Post by Alan44 »

Hi all,

I'm looking for any romance books, written in a conversational tone, whereby the protagonist is female, referring to herself using the word "I", and she is being kind and loving towards a male reader using the word "you" (and avoiding the characters name to make it more realistic). I'd like the book to be written in 1st person whereby the female is the one talking/thinking/doing things.

Would be even better if it was also centred around Japan if possible.

Thanks in advance.
G Duda
Currently Reading: Immortals' Requiem
Bookshelf Size: 30
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-g-duda.html
Latest Review: From Burnout to Belonging by Kimberly Carozzi

Post by G Duda »

Have you ever looked into 'reader x' fanfiction? I've never heard of a book written in this style, but tonnes of people write this sort of thing! You just usually have to find it on fan sites like AO3

Return to “Personalized Reading Recommendations”