Good books

Looking for a specific book recommendation? Need help finding your next great read? Tell us a little about you, your preferences, and other books you enjoy. Tell us a little about what kind of books you want to read. Our helpful community of avid readers will gladly help you. :)

If you are looking for general recommendations rather than personalized recommendations, please check out the exclusive reviews from our official review team.
smiley1423
Bookshelf Size: 1
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-smiley1423.html

Good books

Post by smiley1423 »

Does anybody know of any really good books that are like hatchet or anything like that.I would love to read something like that. :lol:
MgNell
Currently Reading: The Blackthorn Key
Bookshelf Size: 54
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-mgnell.html
Latest Review: "Lakeman" by Dhruv Behl

Post by MgNell »

I suggest you to read something of Holly Black or Kelley Armstrong. I`m sure you will like it. :)
Latest Review: "Lakeman" by Dhruv Behl
Mikayla
Bookshelf Size: 0
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-mikayla.html

Post by Mikayla »

The Shatter Me series by Taherah Mafi..... The Haunting of Sunshine Girl by Paige MacKenzie... Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children by Ransom Riggs
Stand_tall
Bookshelf Size: 11
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-stand-tall.html

Post by Stand_tall »

I would recommend The Dead House, if your okay with a book that takes the form of a diary/news paper clippings. However, there are some spots that seem less important than other parts but the ending, at least for me, wasn't what I exactly expected and steps away from the girl with happy ending path.
Kavyah
Bookshelf Size: 7
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-kavyah.html

Post by Kavyah »

The Pride series by Shelly Crane . Worth a read . It has a sarcastic humour than can make you smile even at the worst times

Return to “Personalized Reading Recommendations”