Need a new book!

Looking for a specific book recommendation? Need help finding your next great read? Tell us a little about you, your preferences, and other books you enjoy. Tell us a little about what kind of books you want to read. Our helpful community of avid readers will gladly help you. :)

If you are looking for general recommendations rather than personalized recommendations, please check out the exclusive reviews from our official review team.
pyb
Bookshelf Size: 7
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-pyb.html
Latest Review: "God, Red Shoes and Chocolate Pudding" by Hayley Hart

Need a new book!

Post by pyb »

I am looking for a great new book.
The last 3 books that I read and loved were A History of Love, Midnight's Children, and Nacropolis. It must be very well written.

Thanks!
ashnance
Currently Reading: The Secret History
Bookshelf Size: 334
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-ashnance.html

Post by ashnance »

I haven't read any of those three books; however, Before the Fall by Noah Hawley is incredibly well written. So going off of that information, you might enjoy it! It's one of those books where you want to reread so many of the sentences - not because they were difficult to understand, but because they are beautifully worded and crafted in such a way that makes you think twice. The book is about a plane crash with limited survivors. It deals with overcoming such a tragedy, dealing with the fame of being a survivor (both the good and the bad sides of fame), and figuring out how and why the plane crashed in the first place. It's the best book I've read in awhile!
pyb
Bookshelf Size: 7
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-pyb.html

Post by pyb »

That's what I love - beautifully worded/phrased sentences. Sounds like a good recommendation for me! Thank you.
ashnance
Currently Reading: The Secret History
Bookshelf Size: 334
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-ashnance.html

Post by ashnance »

I hope you enjoy it! You'll have to let me know what you think!
Victor Zuanazzi
Bookshelf Size: 0

Post by Victor Zuanazzi »

When I dont know what to read I usually go to claasics, they hardly let you down!

Try The Count of Monte Cristo or The Adventures of Sherlock Holmes, I love them!

Return to “Personalized Reading Recommendations”