Looking for fantasy/horror romance recommendations

Looking for a specific book recommendation? Need help finding your next great read? Tell us a little about you, your preferences, and other books you enjoy. Tell us a little about what kind of books you want to read. Our helpful community of avid readers will gladly help you. :)

If you are looking for general recommendations rather than personalized recommendations, please check out the exclusive reviews from our official review team.
Trevor Handermann
Bookshelf Size: 0

Looking for fantasy/horror romance recommendations

Post by Trevor Handermann »

Good Day! Can anyone recommend books like "Miss Peregrine's Peculiar Children" and "Anna Dressed in Blood". Basically i am looking for books of fantasy/dark/horror with teenage romance undertones. I know it is very specific, but that is why this is personlized! :D
PAMELA MUGENI
Favorite Author: Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 2
fav_author_id: 2734

Post by PAMELA MUGENI »

Alice in Wonderland
David Medinas
Currently Reading: Gone Girl
Bookshelf Size: 19
2024 Reading Goal: 50
2024 Goal Completion: 8%

Post by David Medinas »

Try The Southern Vampire Mysteries, you have romance, vampires, gory-horror, fairies, and other supernatural creatures typical in fantasy tropes. Also, the author has a strong background in writing detective novels, which translates well to The Southern Vampire Mysteries series.
Ludovica Peruzzi
Book of the Month Participant
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 11
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-ludovica-peruzzi.html
Latest Review: 2084 by Kadon Landon Peterson

Post by Ludovica Peruzzi »

Have you read The Locked Tomb series yet? It might just be up your alley, though probably aimed at an older audience than what you're looking for. The romance isn't the focus but it's Definitely among the best romances I've ever read.
Trevor Handermann
Bookshelf Size: 0

Post by Trevor Handermann »

Thanks for the recommendations. Not so much into vampire stuff, but will check both of those out.
Silvia Sianto
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 20

Post by Silvia Sianto »

I haven't found yet such good reads since I am not lover for horror/romance books but this is a clear sign to delve into, thanks for recommending.

Return to “Personalized Reading Recommendations”