Fiction Books on the Vietnam War

Looking for a specific book recommendation? Need help finding your next great read? Tell us a little about you, your preferences, and other books you enjoy. Tell us a little about what kind of books you want to read. Our helpful community of avid readers will gladly help you. :)

If you are looking for general recommendations rather than personalized recommendations, please check out the exclusive reviews from our official review team.
Renee Peyregne
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 2
Reading Device: B00JG8GOWU
2024 Reading Goal: 24
2024 Goal Completion: 4%

Fiction Books on the Vietnam War

Post by Renee Peyregne »

I have just gotten on this kick, but I am LOVIN' it!!!

The first that I have read was: "The Women" by Kristin Hannah - Oh my gooooodness; so well written, the flow was perfect and I would stay up long into the evening to read as much as possible, because I was afraid that the words would run away, if I did not devour them!!! GREAT book, wonderful author, robust characters, visually astute environment, I cannot say enough.

If you have read it, please let me know what you think?

Now I am reading "Sh*t Happens" by Gavin James - Again, great reading, more character development than The Women; great book as well.
Silvia Sianto
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 20

Post by Silvia Sianto »

Now I am reading "Sh*t Happens" by Gavin James - Again, great reading, more character development than The Women; great book as wel

Return to “Personalized Reading Recommendations”