Psychological Thrillers Suggestions?

Looking for a specific book recommendation? Need help finding your next great read? Tell us a little about you, your preferences, and other books you enjoy. Tell us a little about what kind of books you want to read. Our helpful community of avid readers will gladly help you. :)

If you are looking for general recommendations rather than personalized recommendations, please check out the exclusive reviews from our official review team.
David Medinas
Currently Reading: Gone Girl
Bookshelf Size: 19
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-david-medinas.html
Latest Review: The Unfakeable Code® by Tony Jeton Selimi
2024 Reading Goal: 50
2024 Goal Completion: 8%

Psychological Thrillers Suggestions?

Post by David Medinas »

Hey guys, I'm new here :D
Do you have good psychological thriller books you could recommend to me?
I finished The Silent Patient and I'm currently reading Gone Girl! Are there any similar books I could dive in? :techie-studyingbrown:
Ambar Gill
Book of the Month Participant
Currently Reading: Once Upon a Broken Heart
Bookshelf Size: 101
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-ambar-gill.html
Latest Review: Fireproof Happiness by Dr. Randy Ross
Reading Device: B00JG8GOWU
2024 Reading Goal: 50
2024 Goal Completion: 52%

Post by Ambar Gill »

I read the topic and was immediately going to recommend The Silent Patient until I read your blurb :lol: I know people have mixed reviews on this book and I can totally understand why but I definitely think you should check out Verity if you haven't already. that book made me stare at a wall for a good hour after I had finished it. Also, The Maidens by the same author as the silent patient, is also supposed to be really good!
Ambar Gill :angelic-flying:

Return to “Personalized Reading Recommendations”