morning star shine, the earth says hello!

Hello new reader! Say hi to all the other readers here. Please put all "intro" and "hello" threads in this forum. Tell us a little about yourself. What's your favorite book? Posts made in this forum do not increase new members' post counts.
Batspice
Bookshelf Size: 0

Post by Batspice »

Hi there, just joined the forum last night and was looking through the other newbies. I was born and raised in Newcastle although I've been living near Sheffield for the past 22 years - I do go back frequently though as both of my sisters still live up there.

I've also read Bill Bryson's Notes from a Small Island and really enjoyed it - he has a way of summing everyday England in such a nice way!
babypinkcandygirl

Post by babypinkcandygirl »

he is so funny isn't he! i was hooked after the underpants on the head incident :) i have just finished reading down under and i must say i absolutely loved it; there seems to be so much in australia which should be famous and isn't which is quite tragic. (also is canberra really that bad...?) i felt like a really great history lesson by a favourite teacher, hilarious!! i can't wait to read notes from a big country again.
what's your top ten...?
sleepydumpling

Post by sleepydumpling »

Yes, Canberra is that bad.
Have a Hoot: Read a Book! http://www.haveahootreadabook.co.uk

Return to “Introductions”