40 Year old mom

Hello new reader! Say hi to all the other readers here. Please put all "intro" and "hello" threads in this forum. Tell us a little about yourself. What's your favorite book? Posts made in this forum do not increase new members' post counts.
Amaia_2511
Bookshelf Size: 0

40 Year old mom

Post by Amaia_2511 »

40 Years came kncoking at my door and really hit me by surprise. I knew it was coming, the passing of time is inevitable. My 9 year old son Jassim and my 4 year old daughter Amaia were thrilled to celebrate it by my side. Not sure why I always go down memory lane when this day comes by. I have so much to be greatful for.
I started working really young, about 10 years to be exact, I was surely thought the meaning and value of independence at a young age. Never regretted those values. They've given me the strenght to persevere at every angle of my life this far. Every time I set my eyes on a job or even a partner, made sure I succeeded. Hated lossing or failing. Then the art of acceptance came. My parents were from two completely different cultures and upbringings. I love them both. I have so much to look forward too. When someone asks me who are you? I'd say, Im a mother, daughter, sister and wife. So many hats and roles I've played in this game of life. Not to mention provider and a professional. Being an optimist came naturally, I just loved life, having fun, being liked. Now I feel the same just wiser. I hope to be a good role model for both my kids. They have such strong personalities It's hard to teach them that although it's easy to love and trust, both feelings come with a double edged sword. I really ask God to guide me at every step.
gali
Previous Member of the Month
Favorite Author: Agatha Christie
Currently Reading: Pride and Prejudice in Space
Bookshelf Size: 2288
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-gali.html
Reading Device: B00I15SB16
Publishing Contest Votes: 0
fav_author_id: 2484

Post by gali »

Please read the FAQ and this thread: Links and Info for New Members. :text-welcomeconfetti:
A retired Admin/Mod

Pronouns: She/Her

"In the case of good books, the point is not to see how many of them you can get through, but rather how many can get through to you." (Mortimer J. Adler)

Return to “Introductions”