Hello everyone,

Hello new reader! Say hi to all the other readers here. Please put all "intro" and "hello" threads in this forum. Tell us a little about yourself. What's your favorite book? Posts made in this forum do not increase new members' post counts.
GOGGA2
Bookshelf Size: 0

Hello everyone,

Post by GOGGA2 »

I'm an indie author who's also been a realtor for 25 years in the DC, MD & VA area. I'm a contractor and property manager. My book is a guide helping to empower new homeowners with the initial and subsequent steps to take after closing on a house. It takes the anxiety out of the big "American dream" we hear so much about. Hopefully, it makes the journey less scary. I am in the process of developing a site to host a blog and possibly future podcasts to expand on many of the topics in the book. I was inspired to write this book by my interest in helping to educate homeowners and tenants on topics they may feel are too intimidating to discuss.
Last edited by gali on 20 Apr 2022, 23:24, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Self-promoting
gali
Previous Member of the Month
Favorite Author: Agatha Christie
Currently Reading: Pride and Prejudice in Space
Bookshelf Size: 2288
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-gali.html
Reading Device: B00I15SB16
Publishing Contest Votes: 0
fav_author_id: 2484

Post by gali »

GOGGA2 wrote: 20 Apr 2022, 20:06 I'm an indie author who's also been a realtor for 25 years in the DC, MD & VA area. I'm a contractor and property manager. My book is a guide helping to empower new homeowners with the initial and subsequent steps to take after closing on a house. It takes the anxiety out of the big "American dream" we hear so much about. Hopefully, it makes the journey less scary. I am in the process of developing a site to host a blog and possibly future podcasts to expand on many of the topics in the book. I was inspired to write this book by my interest in helping to educate homeowners and tenants on topics they may feel are too intimidating to discuss.
Welcome! Please read the FAQ and this thread: Important Info for New Members. :text-welcomeconfetti:
A retired Admin/Mod

Pronouns: She/Her

"In the case of good books, the point is not to see how many of them you can get through, but rather how many can get through to you." (Mortimer J. Adler)

Return to “Introductions”