Hi Potential Readers, I'm Samantha

Hello new reader! Say hi to all the other readers here. Please put all "intro" and "hello" threads in this forum. Tell us a little about yourself. What's your favorite book? Posts made in this forum do not increase new members' post counts.
samanthafow
Bookshelf Size: 0

Icon Hi Potential Readers, I'm Samantha

Post by samanthafow »

I'm a marketing professional, entrepreneur, and author. My education and training is in the law, and I leverage my subject matter expertise on environmental policy and energy regulation into a thought leadership and advocacy platform which is focused on building environmental awareness and protection with the help of decentralized technologies. As we build new technologies, they change our lives. As our lives change, we build new technologies. I write and publicize about how and why this occurs as well as how we can use this cycle to make the world a safer, healthier, and happier place to live.

Otherwise, I am a generally enthusiastic person who is fairly described as an ever-curious lifelong learner. When I'm not working, I am always doing something to expand my horizons and explore new opportunities - of which there are countless just within a half-day's drive from my home in Denver, Colorado! As a result, I have many hobbies and interests ranging from ice climbing to aerial dance and I'm almost never at a loss for conversation. I look forward to the opportunity to connect with new colleagues, clients, contractors, collaborators, and friends so please don't hesitate to reach out.
Last edited by gali on 25 Apr 2022, 11:39, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Self-promoting
gali
Previous Member of the Month
Favorite Author: Agatha Christie
Currently Reading: Pride and Prejudice in Space
Bookshelf Size: 2288
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-gali.html
Reading Device: B00I15SB16
Publishing Contest Votes: 0
fav_author_id: 2484

Post by gali »

samanthafow wrote: 25 Apr 2022, 10:59 I'm a marketing professional, entrepreneur, and author. My education and training is in the law, and I leverage my subject matter expertise on environmental policy and energy regulation into a thought leadership and advocacy platform which is focused on building environmental awareness and protection with the help of decentralized technologies. As we build new technologies, they change our lives. As our lives change, we build new technologies. I write and publicize about how and why this occurs as well as how we can use this cycle to make the world a safer, healthier, and happier place to live.

Otherwise, I am a generally enthusiastic person who is fairly described as an ever-curious lifelong learner. When I'm not working, I am always doing something to expand my horizons and explore new opportunities - of which there are countless just within a half-day's drive from my home in Denver, Colorado! As a result, I have many hobbies and interests ranging from ice climbing to aerial dance and I'm almost never at a loss for conversation. I look forward to the opportunity to connect with new colleagues, clients, contractors, collaborators, and friends so please don't hesitate to reach out.
Welcome! Please read the FAQ and this thread: Links and Info for New Members. :text-welcomeconfetti:
A retired Admin/Mod

Pronouns: She/Her

"In the case of good books, the point is not to see how many of them you can get through, but rather how many can get through to you." (Mortimer J. Adler)

Return to “Introductions”