hello my fellow book lovers

Hello new reader! Say hi to all the other readers here. Please put all "intro" and "hello" threads in this forum. Tell us a little about yourself. What's your favorite book? Posts made in this forum do not increase new members' post counts.
Heather Lennox
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 0

hello my fellow book lovers

Post by Heather Lennox »

Hello, my name is Heather, and I'm a student living in Europe. Growing up I couldn't stand reading, however, lately it's the only thing I can think about. Books are my distraction from my negative thoughts and I find comfort in them. I've gone broke, because my bookshelf is overflowing with the amount of new books daily, but I've never been happier having them here with me, right now. My forever favorite book is "November 9" by the one and only Colleen Hoover (by the way if Atlas and Lily end up together in "It starts with us" (her upcoming sequel), let's get married please). I could reread that book every single day for my next 40 lifetimes and I still ramble about it. So yeah, I'm so grateful to become a part of this lovely community.

Also, give me book recommendations that have left you empty for weeks and questioning your quality of life, thank you in advance.

Return to “Introductions”