Hello There!

Hello new reader! Say hi to all the other readers here. Please put all "intro" and "hello" threads in this forum. Tell us a little about yourself. What's your favorite book? Posts made in this forum do not increase new members' post counts.
yinny101
Bookshelf Size: 0

Hello There!

Post by yinny101 »

Hi! I just started here and I'm looking forward to meeting everyone and reading along the way. I hope everyone can find new favorites, as I am here for that and to review books as well. Thank you for having me here!~
Huini Hellen
Official Reviewer Representative
Currently Reading: Conversing with Various Entities
Bookshelf Size: 112
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-huini-hellen.html
Latest Review: Play Golf Better Faster: The Little Golf Bag Book by Kalliope Barlis

Post by Huini Hellen »

yinny101 wrote: 20 Sep 2022, 17:35 Hi! I just started here and I'm looking forward to meeting everyone and reading along the way. I hope everyone can find new favorites, as I am here for that and to review books as well. Thank you for having me here!~
Hi, welcome to the community. I hope that you get to review the books you love and look forward to more engagements with you.
The mind adapts and converts to its own purposes the obstacle to our acting. The impediment to action advances action. What stands in the way becomes the way. - Marcus Aurelius

Return to “Introductions”