Introduction 🌻

Hello new reader! Say hi to all the other readers here. Please put all "intro" and "hello" threads in this forum. Tell us a little about yourself. What's your favorite book? Posts made in this forum do not increase new members' post counts.
jane_infpsunflower
Bookshelf Size: 0

Icon Introduction 🌻

Post by jane_infpsunflower »

Hello everyone !

I'm Jane and I'm new here. I found this site on a Motivation app, I feel so blessed to be here.
I'm a student, though I don't have much free time, I make sure to spend and hour or so reading books :techie-studyinggray: . I hope to find an interesting book to read from here, I'm so excited (*´꒳`*).
:techie-studyingbrown:
Kaitlyn Canedy
Previous Member of the Month
Favorite Author: Napoleon Hill
Favorite Book: Too Old Too Soon
Currently Reading: Totem
Bookshelf Size: 507
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-kaitlyn-canedy.html
Latest Review: The Date Farm by Jack Winnick
2024 Reading Goal: 12
2024 Goal Completion: 0%

Post by Kaitlyn Canedy »

jane_infpsunflower wrote: 23 Sep 2022, 06:51 Hello everyone !

I'm Jane and I'm new here. I found this site on a Motivation app, I feel so blessed to be here.
I'm a student, though I don't have much free time, I make sure to spend and hour or so reading books :techie-studyinggray: . I hope to find an interesting book to read from here, I'm so excited (*´꒳`*).
:techie-studyingbrown:
Hi Jane,

Welcome to the OnlineBookClub! If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to reach out. Happy reading! :D
"I see now that the circumstances of one's birth are irrelevant, it is what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are.”- Mewtwo

Return to “Introductions”