Hello out there!

Hello new reader! Say hi to all the other readers here. Please put all "intro" and "hello" threads in this forum. Tell us a little about yourself. What's your favorite book? Posts made in this forum do not increase new members' post counts.
Jack King
Book of the Month Participant
Favorite Book: Specter of the Past
Currently Reading: The Great Migration
Bookshelf Size: 24
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-jack-king.html
Latest Review: Doctoroo & the Case of the Picnic Pirates by Dr. Rachel B. Wellner

Hello out there!

Post by Jack King »

Hello, I am perhaps not new as some others posting here. I signed up a little over a month ago and have a few reviews already out there. I'm Jack and I have been a long-time lover of books. My wife stumbled across an Instagram reel talking about this website. I'm at a stage in my life with a wife and a child I can no longer be irresponsible or selfish with money! I've enjoyed the wide choice and all but one of the 6 books I've read so far and hope to put the money raised doing the reviews towards a new watch I couldn't justify spending our actual savings on!

I live in the South East of England on the coast, not far from where Ian Flemming lived when writing the James Bond books. I am a sport and history lover and perhaps my most expensive hobby is in historical models and games such as Bolt Action.

I look forward to getting to know you all more and I hope you check out my two published reviews and let me know what you think!

viewtopic.php?f=22&t=280864

viewtopic.php?f=21&t=282370
We've longed to see the roses, but never felt the thorns
And bought our pretty crowns, but never paid the price
Find me in the river, find me there
Find me on my knees with my soul laid bare
Heidi M Simone
Official Reviewer Representative
Favorite Book: Harry Potter
Currently Reading: Beyond the Wand
Bookshelf Size: 556
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-heidi-m-simone.html
Latest Review: Lugares Amables by Lidice Megla
Publishing Contest Votes: 27
fav_author_id: 0

Post by Heidi M Simone »

Hi! Thank you for sharing, and good luck in getting your watch!

Hope you continue to enjoy your time on the forums and reviewing books. :)
Heidi
Official Reviewer Representative

"There is nothing as powerful as a mother’s love, and nothing as healing as a child’s soul." – Unknown

Return to “Introductions”