Intro about me!

Hello new reader! Say hi to all the other readers here. Please put all "intro" and "hello" threads in this forum. Tell us a little about yourself. What's your favorite book? Posts made in this forum do not increase new members' post counts.
caroliney5
Bookshelf Size: 0

Intro about me!

Post by caroliney5 »

Hi! My name is Caroline Cecil and I am a Pre-k teacher who has been working with children for 9 years! However, this was my first year teaching Pre-k and and all things considered I think it went well… I survived my first year! I love to read books to my kids in the classroom! Right now we’re reading a chapter book, “Big Foot and Little Foot” by Ellen Potter and my students love it so much! I love to read and relax because I’m always busy so it helps me slow down :) I look forward to reading and meeting new friends!
BravoJedi
Favorite Author: Jason Albano
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 2
fav_author_id: 259269

Post by BravoJedi »

caroliney5 wrote: 04 Jun 2023, 09:09 Hi! My name is Caroline Cecil and I am a Pre-k teacher who has been working with children for 9 years! However, this was my first year teaching Pre-k and and all things considered I think it went well… I survived my first year! I love to read books to my kids in the classroom! Right now we’re reading a chapter book, “Big Foot and Little Foot” by Ellen Potter and my students love it so much! I love to read and relax because I’m always busy so it helps me slow down :) I look forward to reading and meeting new friends!
Welcome Caroline! I taught in Early Childhood Education for 10 years with a specific focus in Pre-K & Junior Kindergarten for 3 of those years. Everything else was Preschool (substitute), Early Preschool (substitute), School Age (4 years), and School Management (3 years). Good to see another Early Childhood Teacher around these forums! I wish you all the best in your professional career and your personal reading. :)
Book author of A Story of the Beginning and the No Tears series.
Author Page: https://forums.onlinebookclub.org/shelves/author.php?a=259269

"I guess every once in a while both suns shine on a womp rats tail." - The Mandalorian
Hazel Mae Bagarinao
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 148
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-hazel-mae-bagarinao.html
Latest Review: The Sound of Creation by Gabriella Zielke

Post by Hazel Mae Bagarinao »

caroliney5 wrote: 04 Jun 2023, 09:09 Hi! My name is Caroline Cecil and I am a Pre-k teacher who has been working with children for 9 years! However, this was my first year teaching Pre-k, and all things considered I think it went well… I survived my first year! I love to read books to my kids in the classroom! Right now we’re reading a chapter book, “Big Foot and Little Foot” by Ellen Potter and my students love it so much! I love to read and relax because I’m always busy so it helps me slow down :) I look forward to reading and meeting new friends!
Hi Caroline. Welcome on board. I found your job quite challenging as little ones need so much patience. I'm excited to read your reviews. I think you love to review children's books for your preschool students. Surely, you are going to have loving friends here on OBC since my journey here proves that. See you around. Greetings from PH!
"Less is more." ~ Ludwig Mies Van Der Rohe

Return to “Introductions”