Hello, I am Air Thea. Nice to meet you.

Hello new reader! Say hi to all the other readers here. Please put all "intro" and "hello" threads in this forum. Tell us a little about yourself. What's your favorite book? Posts made in this forum do not increase new members' post counts.
Airam Thebana
Bookshelf Size: 0

Icon Hello, I am Air Thea. Nice to meet you.

Post by Airam Thebana »

Hello everyone.

My name is Airam Thebana - but you can call me Air or Thea, whichever is preferable to you guys.

I came across this site just now and found that you could do book reviews here. I am an aspiring author, aside from being an Internal Auditor and Compliance Officer for a bank, so finding this site is quite a coincidence since I am looking for books to kind of INSPIRE me for the time being.

Not to mention, entertain me...

Aside from that, and to be honest, it's just my way of saying that I wanted to save time and money for book searching at a book store - since it so happened that the one I usually go to have closed down weeks ago. So finding a new one would be time consuming and a hassle. My schedule is a little bit rough this month so yeah, it will be hard.

Not to mention, a side hustle

Even with the full-time work, I still ran short on funds since a lot depended on me - family and siblings. I am the breadwinner at the age of 26, so another side hustle of reading books and providing reviews won't hurt me, I guess - knowing it's all about books.

Thank you and hope you guys help me on this.

- Love, AT

Return to “Introductions”