Introduction

Hello new reader! Say hi to all the other readers here. Please put all "intro" and "hello" threads in this forum. Tell us a little about yourself. What's your favorite book? Posts made in this forum do not increase new members' post counts.
CJ_Cannini
Bookshelf Size: 0

Introduction

Post by CJ_Cannini »

Hello writers,

It's a pleasure to share common ground with you all. I look forward to reading everyone's work. Some things about myself: I read everything. An aspiring author myself, I like to read what other readers crack open, in every genre. That said, for the most part, I disagree with other readers. My standards are pretty high. So I can promise that when I do like a book, my reviews will be genuine.

Write on,
C.J.
Stevendavis

Post by Stevendavis »

Hello to all folks, I just joined this forum site, this is my first post, and I love reading comic books, has anyone here, who keen t discuss about the comics books here.
Tlarnold1124

Post by Tlarnold1124 »

Good afternoon to everyone. I have just registered for the opportunity to give my opinion on books currently on the market. I have loved reading any type of book since I learned to read. I look forward to giving my honest opinion and discussing the books with others who enjoy reading as much as I do. Thank you for this opportunity! Merry Christmas ya'll
Abbdul Razak
Book of the Month Participant
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 15
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-arazak226.html
Latest Review: Why Did Buffy's Fur Go Flat? by Erin Hill and Dr. Russ Hill
2024 Reading Goal: 140
2024 Goal Completion: 0%

Post by Abbdul Razak »

Stevendavis wrote: 21 Dec 2023, 07:23 Hello to all folks, I just joined this forum site, this is my first post, and I love reading comic books, has anyone here, who keen t discuss about the comics books here.
That's a great entry season for you brother, with all the advantages that will impact your life by participating in OBC. Have a great time.
Absolute the skies are not my limit but beyond the boundary of matter :music-listening:
Abbdul Razak
Book of the Month Participant
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 15
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-arazak226.html
Latest Review: Why Did Buffy's Fur Go Flat? by Erin Hill and Dr. Russ Hill
2024 Reading Goal: 140
2024 Goal Completion: 0%

Post by Abbdul Razak »

Hi everyone.
:techie-studyingbrown:
I joined not too long ago, and I'm very interested in gaining wisdom by reading the best books of OBC! My favourite are nonfiction which talks more about nature, human evolution, and biochemistry. With that being said, I like all books but prefer the ones I mentioned. When you come to my history you will see it for yourself. [*][[Happy for all of you and wish everyone a Merry Christmas. [/i][/color]Strong and high wins in 2024Image.
Absolute the skies are not my limit but beyond the boundary of matter :music-listening:

Return to “Introductions”