Hello fellow book lovers

Hello new reader! Say hi to all the other readers here. Please put all "intro" and "hello" threads in this forum. Tell us a little about yourself. What's your favorite book? Posts made in this forum do not increase new members' post counts.
Purrfect Music Reader
Book of the Month Participant
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 2
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-purrfect-music-reader.html
Latest Review: Parabolic Magnetic Key by Nicholas Wudtke

Hello fellow book lovers

Post by Purrfect Music Reader »

I have just joined as a reviewer and wanted to pop in and say 'hi' to everyone before checking out some of the other topics in the forums. I love reading books, so both as a hobby and hopefully a little money-earner, I thought I would finally take the plunge and formally review books.

Although, I am more inclined to read thrillers and mysteries, I want to go out of my comfort zone and explore other genres as well.

Looking forward to connecting with fellow reviewers, readers and authors and discovering new reading opportunities. :)
Sav Sparkman
Book of the Month Participant
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 15
2024 Reading Goal: 12
2024 Goal Completion: 91%

Post by Sav Sparkman »

Hello! I can relate a lot to your post :) I love reading and have recently found myself with free time on my hands, and I am also pleased that there are some other incentives to keep me motivated to get back into reading regularly. I like thrillers and mysteries as well! I have started to branch out into crime novels (non-fiction) and have found that to be a good segue for me into trying a new genre.

Return to “Introductions”