Welcome to the forums!

Hello new reader! Say hi to all the other readers here. Please put all "intro" and "hello" threads in this forum. Tell us a little about yourself. What's your favorite book? Posts made in this forum do not increase new members' post counts.
digitechroshni
Bookshelf Size: 0

Re: Welcome to the forums!

Post by digitechroshni »

Hello @everyone! I am Roshni and I love you to reading books. Thank you for make a part of this forum.
digitechroshni

Post by digitechroshni »

digitechroshni wrote: 08 Nov 2023, 05:08 Hello @everyone! I am Roshni and I love to reading books. Thank you for make a part of this forum.
Hello @everyone! I am Roshni and I love to reading books. Thank you for make a part of this forum.
lindahartford

Post by lindahartford »

Hi, My name is Linda Hartford I am a retired nurse who loves to read and write. Happily, all my children and grandchildren are avid readers as well.

I live in Pompano Beach Fl where there is plenty to do and sights to see. My hobbies, besides reading, are exercise, swimming, and traveling around the country to visit family. Now I'm looking forward to participating here, with you.
jhomsvivov29

Post by jhomsvivov29 »

i also love reading
Elmari+1

Post by Elmari+1 »

Hello, fellow book lovers. I love to read, so my friend suggested this site.
I'm excited to see what it offers.
Hope you're having a wonderful day.
LornaM
Favorite Book: Because He Loved Us
Currently Reading: Love story of "Not a writer"
Bookshelf Size: 31
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-lornam.html
Latest Review: My Trip To Adele by R.I.Alyaseer and A. I Alyaseer

Post by LornaM »

Hello everyone, My name is Lorna and i love to read books. I am happy to belong to this book group.
Blake Sanchez
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 7

Post by Blake Sanchez »

Hello! I am new here and hope to join the review team when I turn 18. I love to read books. I just finished The Handmaiden's Tale, and I am looking for more to read.
mikaelalucine

Post by mikaelalucine »

Happy to have joined this community! Excited to be introduced to more amazing writings!
Joybaby97

Post by Joybaby97 »

Hello I'm Joy. Happy to have joined this amazing community
lakshmip1525
Currently Reading: Cancer Faith & Butterflies
Bookshelf Size: 4

Post by lakshmip1525 »

Hello everyone!!!

Its so nice to meet you guys!! I am from Vancouver, Canada. I found out about this website through a friend and have decided to sign up! I got to say, it has been awesome to read through some of these books. Although, sometimes it does get confusing on what the process of the reviewing looks like, so I just stick to reading. Recently, I have also started a new short story and plan on completing it by the end of may 2024. However, I must confess, I am not an avid writer, this is my first attempt as I recently graduated from high school and decided to find new hobbies. If you have any suggestions for new comers like me, Please let me know!!!

You got this! Have a nice day!!!

~ Lakshmi :)
KingRat
Currently Reading: Nimue
Bookshelf Size: 5

Post by KingRat »

Hello everyone. My name is King Rat. I am new here but I am looking forward to great interaction and making friends
kennedymae
Currently Reading: What Lies Beyond the Veil ( Of Flesh and Bone )
Bookshelf Size: 23

Post by kennedymae »

Hi! My name's Kennedy and I'm a University student in England. I love to read and at one point was reading a book a day! My boyfriend suggested I start writing reviews for books I read which is why I'm here :)
Nice to meet you all!
Nanahajar

Post by Nanahajar »

Hello everyone, my name is Hajar. Reading books and writing takes me to a totally different dimension, so i love it.. It's nice to meet you all.
Krystal Jones 4

Post by Krystal Jones 4 »

Hi everyone I am new to this. My name is Krystal. I live in Rossville, Ga. I am 45 I'm married been married going on 26 years. I have the incredible sons. Oldest is about to be 26. I have twins that are gonna be 25. I have one grandson he's about to be 2. They are my world. I have 2 dogs. Gracy is a Yorkie she is about 16. I also have Tiny (shes not to tiny) a chaweenie she is 2. I love to throw darts. Play pool. I've gotten into disc golf. It's not as easy as you would think. I love to cook. Romance books is what interests me. When I read that's what i really like to read.
---------------------
[/quote]
Sav Sparkman
Book of the Month Participant
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 15
2024 Reading Goal: 12
2024 Goal Completion: 91%

Post by Sav Sparkman »

Hello everyone! My name is Savannah and I am a reader from Texas :) I have always loved to read, but because of college and then starting my career after graduation, I haven’t had much time for recreational reading. I’m currently taking some time off to focus on my family and have found myself with more free time to read! I’m so excited to join this community.

Return to “Introductions”