Welcome to the forums!

Hello new reader! Say hi to all the other readers here. Please put all "intro" and "hello" threads in this forum. Tell us a little about yourself. What's your favorite book? Posts made in this forum do not increase new members' post counts.
gali
Previous Member of the Month
Favorite Author: Agatha Christie
Currently Reading: Pride and Prejudice in Space
Bookshelf Size: 2288
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-gali.html
Reading Device: B00I15SB16
Publishing Contest Votes: 0
fav_author_id: 2484

Re: Welcome to the forums!

Post by gali »

Please read the FAQ and this thread: Links and Info for New Members. :text-welcomeconfetti:
A retired Admin/Mod

Pronouns: She/Her

"In the case of good books, the point is not to see how many of them you can get through, but rather how many can get through to you." (Mortimer J. Adler)
BarbiezinPlay
Bookshelf Size: 0
Reading Device: B08FF358SW

Post by BarbiezinPlay »

Hi everyone my name is Kelly amd I found out about this site through youtube and I thought that it would be fun to do something I love for once
gali

Post by gali »

Please read the FAQ and this thread: Links and Info for New Members. :text-welcomeconfetti:
A retired Admin/Mod

"In the case of good books, the point is not to see how many of them you can get through, but rather how many can get through to you." (Mortimer J. Adler)
Jendi
Currently Reading: The Consummate Communicator
Bookshelf Size: 1

Post by Jendi »

Hello! Just signed up today and downloaded a book. I have read the guidelines and scanned the thread "Links and Info for New Members."

I've loved reading my entire life. I actively read books for review from about 2007 - 2015, then took a break. I'd like to get back into reviewing books - I didn't stop reading 😁- and am looking forward to being a part of a reviewer group.

I'm a mom of 3 teens that often drives them around, and waits for them, and am hoping to put that waiting time to good use by reading more.
vdizon

Post by vdizon »

Hi everyone. My name's Nikka. I'm a stay-at-home mom and a student. I started filling my life with books ever since I was a kid. My dad influenced me with his small book collection at home, so I got curious and fell in love with books right away. I used to read a lot of YA fiction and dystopian novels back in high school (more than a decade now haha). Anyway, I think I'm getting more interested in topics like baking, business, social media marketing, and motivational books.
gali

Post by gali »

A retired Admin/Mod

jasmined2418
Currently Reading: Immortals' Requiem
Bookshelf Size: 9

Post by jasmined2418 »

Hi everyone, my name is Jazzy short for Jasmine I love to read it's one of my main hobbies so when I found out about this site on facebook I thought it would be a great way for me to find new books and have a chance to review the ones I have already have read.
gali

Post by gali »

A retired Admin/Mod

Skeeta

Post by Skeeta »

Hello . My name is Skeeta I love to read . I'm not an author but I send most of my free time reading so o happen to have the opportunity to be apart of the team . Thank you
gali

Post by gali »

A retired Admin/Mod

S2Jenna

Post by S2Jenna »

Hello Everyone!
My name is Jenna. I came across this site on a YouTube video and thought I’d check it out. Honestly I’m not disappointed at all! I love reading and I love talking about books with friends. I’ve always done it and now I’m looking forward to hopefully doing something with this opportunity 😊
gali

Post by gali »

A retired Admin/Mod

Seoexpertruma

Post by Seoexpertruma »

Hi, I am seoexpertrRuma and a new member.
dissydesi

Post by dissydesi »

Hi all, avid reader and glad I found this place.
gali

Post by gali »

A retired Admin/Mod

Return to “Introductions”