Welcome to the forums!

Hello new reader! Say hi to all the other readers here. Please put all "intro" and "hello" threads in this forum. Tell us a little about yourself. What's your favorite book? Posts made in this forum do not increase new members' post counts.
jhonperryson
Bookshelf Size: 0

Re: Welcome to the forums!

Post by jhonperryson »

Clothing Store Welcome to the forums, Scott! Thank you for the warm welcome. I'm excited to be part of this community and look forward to discussing books, reading, and everything else with all of you. I'll definitely post an introduction thread soon to share more about myself. If I have any questions, I'll be sure to PM you. Thanks again, and let's start some happy postings!
Pranu

Post by Pranu »

Hello buddies, I am pranu and love to read books so much. I recently finish reading twisted series by ana huang and i am so much into fictional and dark reading. Hope we all get along well. :wink:
camel-from-kyzylkum

Post by camel-from-kyzylkum »

Introduction:
Hi,
I'm an Author of the book "Camel from Kyzylkum: A Memoir of my Life Journey" - laragelyadotcom

Camel from Kyzylkum is a memoir about the physical, emotional, and spiritual journey of immigrating from the Soviet Union in the late twentieth century. It touches on the themes of hope, struggle, family, and loss, while highlighting the compelling desire for people to focus on freedom and self-determination. Readers will gain a better understanding of how much work and risk people will endure reaching for a better life.
Kyzylkum is a desert in the Republic of Uzbekistan, where I worked and lived for 20 years at the time when Republic of Uzbekistan was a part of the Soviet Union.
Currently I reside in sunny Florida.
My book is available at Amazon: "Camel from Kyzylkum" by Lara Gelya and other book outlets.
JennieHelderman1

Post by JennieHelderman1 »

Hello. I'm new to the club and here's a little bit about me.

I'm Jennie Helderman, an Alabama-born-and-bred writer transplanted to Atlanta in my gray-haired years.
I entered Alabama politics as a pre-schooler, campaigning for my dad, and broke a glass ceiling at age ten as the first girl to page in the Alabama legislature.

Since then I've written four non-fiction books, chaired the editorial committee for a 150,000 circulation quarterly, and written many magazine articles and short stories. My shortest story was nominated for the Pushcart Prize. Many finest story was a profile about the Sandy Hook teacher who ssaved her 1st graders by hiding them in a bathroom. That story took top national honors.

I taught school in rural Alabama, did social work, led community projects and promoted women's issues. For six years I chaired the board which oversees Alabama's DHR, the state’s largest agency and the one that looks into all abuse.

I climbed Mt. Vesuvius, easy enough because you can take a cab halfway up; worked at Pompei; hiked across Spain; and rafted the Grand Canyon.

If I don't learn to write faster, I'll never tell all the stories crawling through my head.
divkapoor

Post by divkapoor »

Hey All. I have started reading since a couple of years and now I feel I have wasted so much time when I wasn't reading but now I try my best to read as much as I can. I found this platform by chance and it looks promising.
rachelbonner
Currently Reading:

Post by rachelbonner »

Hi everyone, I'm Rachel and I've always been an avid reader. I probably read 3 books a week, in a range of genres although I particularly like cosy fantasy, paranormal, and romance. I'm also an author and I write in - yes, you've guessed it - paranormal romance! I'm lookng forward to finding new books to read here.
Ann Kidiavai
Currently Reading: Folder or Crumpler
Bookshelf Size: 37
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-ann-kidiavai.html
Latest Review: From Burnout to Belonging by Kimberly Carozzi

Post by Ann Kidiavai »

Hello, I am also new here!
Kbrookes150
Currently Reading: Books of Being
Bookshelf Size: 4
Reading Device: B00KC6I06S

Post by Kbrookes150 »

Hello, I am Kim and I love to read, to Journal and book bind. Love making junk journals. I am just now learning how to crochet. I enjoy sewing, painting wood signs and miniature houses. Walking and being out in nature is definitely one of my favorite places to be. My creative juices start flowing when I am walking outdoors. It is very hot here in Vegas in the summer, I mostly craft and read in doors. lol
Nice to meet everyone. :D
benogede

Post by benogede »

Greetings, fellow literary enthusiasts! As I delve into the pages of countless books, Each book is a portal to adventure, knowledge, and emotions that traverse time and space, connecting us to the thoughts and dreams of authors who have dared to put pen to paper. Whether you're a seasoned reader or just beginning to flip through the pages of literature, together we will unravel the beauty and power that reside within the written word.
Shing Araya
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 17

Post by Shing Araya »

Hi beautiful people.

I'm Shing. Nice to meet y'all.

I see a lot of incredible minds out here; this community must be wonderful. Glad to be here, hopefully we all will find this place joyous, engaging, and welcoming.
Heather-Amber

Post by Heather-Amber »

Hello everyone. I'm 26 years old, from Ireland. I read a book a week at least, so I'm delighted to have found this group. Excited to get going :)
Priya Mathew
Book of the Month Participant
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 50
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-priya-mathew.html
Latest Review: The Hotel Detective and his Lover by Derek Picot

Post by Priya Mathew »

Hey there, fellow book enthusiasts!

I'm Priya, a seasoned communication consultant with a knack for crafting words and building connections. Beyond a decade in the realm of Public Relations, I've ventured into the realms of literature, devouring books as if they were the finest gourmet dishes. Nowadays, my love for reading has led me to share my thoughts through lively book reviews and engaging blog posts. Whether I'm savoring the pages of a new novel or exploring the world through my travels, I'm on a quest to infuse my passion for communication into every word I write. Perhaps, someday, my journey will culminate in the pages of a book of my own. So here's to the magic of literature, good food, and the thrilling adventure of life!
"Books are the quietest and most constant of friends; they are the most accessible and wisest of counselors, and the most patient of teachers." - Charles W. Eliot
Asadullah Sahak

Post by Asadullah Sahak »

Hello everyone, This is Asadullah Sahak From Afghanistan, I have been looking for such kind of reading group.
Wish you all the best
Jadetree
Currently Reading:

Post by Jadetree »

Well, I just learned about online book club and signed up immediately! I look forward to all the new stories and opinions. See you all in the forums.
litlover32

Post by litlover32 »

Hi guys, I am a new member. I found this website on a social media platform. I am excited for sharing my thoughts and having a good experience with this site.

Return to “Introductions”