Welcome to the forums!

Hello new reader! Say hi to all the other readers here. Please put all "intro" and "hello" threads in this forum. Tell us a little about yourself. What's your favorite book? Posts made in this forum do not increase new members' post counts.
Beachphoenix
Currently Reading: Protect Your Queen
Bookshelf Size: 11
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-beachphoenix.html
Latest Review: Dante's Demons by K.L. Barstow
Reading Device: B09G9CJM1Z
2024 Reading Goal: 15
2024 Goal Completion: 20%

Re: Welcome to the forums!

Post by Beachphoenix »

Hello everyone, I am Denise from Southern Maryland. I am glad to have found this website and hope to have many more discussions and insights with you all.
Renee Peyregne
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 2
Reading Device: B00JG8GOWU
2024 Reading Goal: 24
2024 Goal Completion: 4%

Post by Renee Peyregne »

Hello All,
I am very excited to have stumbled upon this opportunity, to not only find and read new and upcoming unlimited books, but also to have a forum of others that understand the bookworm nature. I am a lifelong learner and always glean something from each book I read. I feel that reading a book is much like meeting a person, you grow and expand, not only your knowledge, but also your vocabulary and the understanding of how humans interact and behave. I have only touched on a small portion of the Online Book Club, but thus far, I am pretty excited.

I do have to say, that it is a little overwhelming at first, and will take me some time to fully integrate myself to all of the forums, the norms and the "what to do's" and "what to not do's".

A suggestion, would be to hook up newcomers with a seasoned professional in the early facets of their integration, to have someone to reach out to and ask questions and to guide them through slowly so that the website does not scare them into a very limited corner? Just a thought.

Thanks Again,
Renee Peyregne, BS, MBA, SHRM-SCP
Kaitlin Bryant
Book of the Month Participant
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 59
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-kaitlin-bryant.html
Latest Review: Snatched Up to Heaven! by Jemima Paul and Arvind Paul

Post by Kaitlin Bryant »

Hi there!
My name is Kaitlin and I am a stay-at-home, homeschooling mother of 2 boys. I love reading very much and hope to foster that joy of reading in my children. We spend a lot of time doing read-alouds and I enjoy using this opportunity to explore new books with them. I am so glad children's books are included in OBC.
Happy to be here with others who love to read!
Flora J Valentine
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 3

Post by Flora J Valentine »

Hi everyone. I am new here and still trying to get setup. I verified my email, but on my score it is -10 because it says I have not. Any ideas?
radim2602
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 2
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-radim2602.html
Latest Review: Sent to Watch by David J. Lebenstein

Post by radim2602 »

Hi guys! I'm Radim. I found out abt online book club through multiple reels on instagram. I am a part of genz.

I absolutely love reading! I have my preferences though, I can't force myself to read everything unfortunately. And because I like reading, I also enjoy writing! Although my writings are quite... well let's just say they need a lot of improvement.

I don't have any particular favourite books either, although a few years back I was obsessed with Harry Potter. I do like romance, dark-romance, thriller, crime, fantasy, and of those sorts. I absolutely despise sci-fi and historical fiction and of those sorts. I don't like nor dislike non-fiction, but I prefer not.

I am a very boring person so that is about all that I like or say about myself. Happy reading!

Return to “Introductions”