Welcome to the forums!

Hello new reader! Say hi to all the other readers here. Please put all "intro" and "hello" threads in this forum. Tell us a little about yourself. What's your favorite book? Posts made in this forum do not increase new members' post counts.
Rutex1+
Bookshelf Size: 0

Re: Welcome to the forums!

Post by Rutex1+ »

Hello everyone. Am happy to be here, I li reading books but have not come across any site but this. So am here to enhance my reading skills.
Naeemshb
Currently Reading: In It Together

Post by Naeemshb »

Hey!
I hope you are good. My Name is Naeem Abbas, From Pakistan.
I'm book reader and provide the best and real Review of Books.
So, I want to you author please provide a book for review purpose.
Thank You So Much.
aderemioluwafemi53

Post by aderemioluwafemi53 »

My name is Mudashiru Aderemi am from Nigeria, a graduate of The polytechnic ibadan oyo state in electrical electronic engineering . I have opportunity of writing book on engineering with title local material in a production in Africa
Shannon McGoogan Moseley
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 13
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-shannon-mcgoogan-moseley.html
Latest Review: All You'll Never Be (Audible Edition) by E L Neve

Post by Shannon McGoogan Moseley »

Hi!

I'm Shannon from the United States. I've always loved reading a good book. I find it's a great escape from reality - much better than anything on TV now - LOL!
lmwilliams1024
Currently Reading:

Post by lmwilliams1024 »

Hi, my name is Lauren. Just began this foray into the world of online reading. I love to read. However, I have just done a clearing out of many shelves of books I have purchased. I am looking forward to being able to read without purchasing more books to store at home, while enjoying the stories authors can bring to us from all over the world. Definitely a win all the way around!
lmwilliams1024
Currently Reading:

Post by lmwilliams1024 »

Hello again! I am slowly working my way through all of the instructions and guidelines. I am ready to get started. I am certainly looking forward to encouraging people to read an engaging book. (Or avoid one, if not that great.) But as an avid reader, I like to share books that I have enjoyed with family and friends. I hope this becomes an extension of what I am already doing.
Deenanaeo

Post by Deenanaeo »

Welcome
Amnaammad

Post by Amnaammad »

Hi I am amna and new reader at this site. i am also a writer of text books.
Charlie Phoenix
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 10
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-charlie-phoenix.html
Latest Review: 2084 by Kadon Landon Peterson

Post by Charlie Phoenix »

Hey there. Charlie here. Screenwriter, producer, author. Insatiably curious. Love seeing what everyone is writing. Thanks for having me. Cheers!
megmaerkl

Post by megmaerkl »

Hello fellow readers. I am excited to be here and learn from and with you all.

-Megan
Mike Sullivan
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 40
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-mike-sullivan.html
Latest Review: Relieved by Cheryl Richardson

Post by Mike Sullivan »

Hello, I am a legally blind American living in beautiful Panama. I am losing my eyesight to a genetic disease (RP), and am grateful to have enough sight left to still read. So, I read everything I can, while I still can! I’m happy to be here!
Deborah Cooper 1
Book of the Month Participant
Currently Reading: Trillions
Bookshelf Size: 5
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-deborah-cooper-1.html
Latest Review: Amora by Grant Hallstrom

Post by Deborah Cooper 1 »

Hi, I am recently retired and am filling my time with books! I am currently reading From Beirut to Jerusalem by Thomas Friedman. I really want to know more about the history of the conflict in the Middle East. I enjoy reading fiction also and just finished Lessons in Chemistry which I loved. I've posted two reviews but am a little leery about another one since my 2nd review was not received well. I am a little overwhelmed by this website.
crispi84
Currently Reading: The Flatshare
Bookshelf Size: 4

Post by crispi84 »

Hello everyone!
I love read books and I enjoy reading "romantic" and "history". currently I'm reading a spanish writer, who is Andrea Longarela and the book is "Tu y yo en el corazón de Brooklyn". I love her!.
Janella30

Post by Janella30 »

hi I'm janella from Philippines I've been reading books since I was in high school specially romantic genres you know I can relate since I have high school crush
acheina
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 2

Post by acheina »

hello....I am Acheina from Nigeria. I love reading books, especially romance. I am super elated to belong to this community

Return to “Introductions”