Welcome to the forums!

Hello new reader! Say hi to all the other readers here. Please put all "intro" and "hello" threads in this forum. Tell us a little about yourself. What's your favorite book? Posts made in this forum do not increase new members' post counts.
gali
Previous Member of the Month
Favorite Author: Agatha Christie
Currently Reading: The Suite Life
Bookshelf Size: 2287
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-gali.html
Reading Device: B00I15SB16
Publishing Contest Votes: 0
fav_author_id: 2484

Re: Welcome to the forums!

Post by gali »

Please read the FAQ and this thread: Links and Info for New Members. :text-welcomeconfetti:
A retired Admin/Mod

Pronouns: She/Her

"In the case of good books, the point is not to see how many of them you can get through, but rather how many can get through to you." (Mortimer J. Adler)
SARLEEN KOUR
Bookshelf Size: 0

Post by SARLEEN KOUR »

Hey everyone, i was searching for an online forum for reading books since long and today i just got to knw about this... i m really very excited to carry on with this group... reading books is my hobby nd since far i have read books exploring different genres... i am pursuing my studies in literature only nd i love to read books apart from my syllabus since some of them are too boring😂
gali

Post by gali »

Please read the FAQ and this thread: Links and Info for New Members. :text-welcomeconfetti:
A retired Admin/Mod

"In the case of good books, the point is not to see how many of them you can get through, but rather how many can get through to you." (Mortimer J. Adler)
Tia22
Currently Reading: Nadira
Bookshelf Size: 23
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-tia22.html
Latest Review: Behind the Barbed Wire Fence by Jennie Linnane

Post by Tia22 »

Hello everyone… I am 25, a mom to two super handsome boys, an infant and a toddler… send help and coffee! I joined this online book club because I was trying to find a hobby to fill in some free time. Reading has always been one of my passions and when I saw that I could write reviews to help other people find great books, I wanted to jump on it. I look forward to reading some great books and joining everyone in discussions.
yshvi_07

Post by yshvi_07 »

Hello everyone !!! This side Yashasvi Singh who is a passionate reader and want some creative thoughts. Books are my real friend.
Tumushabe Stella

Post by Tumushabe Stella »

Hello everyone
I am new here
Am very happy to join this clue
I love reading so much
I look forward to sharing with you people 😊
The twin review

Post by The twin review »

Hello iam the twin reiview i just found out the website iam to excited
prakadella
Currently Reading:

Post by prakadella »

Hello, I'm a big fan of reading and writing. I like to discuss books after reading them but most of my friends are not so keen on reading. So, I'm very excited to be here.
gali

Post by gali »

A retired Admin/Mod

aribisalapraise

Post by aribisalapraise »

My name is Praise.
I love reading and Writing
I would love to review
Ariska Tresiya
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 4
Reading Device: B00L89V1AA

Post by Ariska Tresiya »

Hello I'm new here, as a newbie let me introduce myself, my name Ariska Tresiya, and you may call me Tresia. I would like to learn everything about books, literature and reviewers. I can't wait to start my journey here. :)
sensendesarapen

Post by sensendesarapen »

Hi Everyone,

My name is Sen. I wanted to explore new things which is related to my hobby, which is reading. I honestly don't have any idea of how to start here so please i am really begging you to help me on this. My genre would be Fiction, Rom-Com, and Horror. I really appreciate all the help and support that I can get from all of you. Thank you! :oops: :oops: :oops:
Gravy
Gravymaster of Bookshelves
Favorite Author: Seanan McGuire
Favorite Book: As many as there are stars in the sky
Currently Reading: The Ghost Tree
Bookshelf Size: 1027
fav_author_id: 3249

Post by Gravy »

aribisalapraise wrote: 04 Jul 2021, 23:20 My name is Praise.
I love reading and Writing
I would love to review
Ariska Tresiya wrote: 06 Jul 2021, 11:02 Hello I'm new here, as a newbie let me introduce myself, my name Ariska Tresiya, and you may call me Tresia. I would like to learn everything about books, literature and reviewers. I can't wait to start my journey here. :)
sensendesarapen wrote: 06 Jul 2021, 20:10 Hi Everyone,

My name is Sen. I wanted to explore new things which is related to my hobby, which is reading. I honestly don't have any idea of how to start here so please i am really begging you to help me on this. My genre would be Fiction, Rom-Com, and Horror. I really appreciate all the help and support that I can get from all of you. Thank you! :oops: :oops: :oops:

Welcome, all! :text-welcomewave: :text-welcomeconfetti:

This thread is the best place to start. :reading-4:

What is grief, if not love persevering?

Grief is just love with no place to go.
Mary Johns

Post by Mary Johns »

Hi people, new to this place. I enjoy sci-fi, fantasy, romance, philosophy, everything really... Looking forward to what this place has to offer!
Ikram93

Post by Ikram93 »

Hello, my name is Ikram. Just joined and I have no idea how to do this. I love fantasy, Sci-fi, non-fiction my genre depends on my mood really. I'm an aspiring writer with so many ideas and no idea how to bring them to life. I've been trying my hand at macrame and drawing. I hope to discover more genres and books here.

Return to “Introductions”