Welcome to the forums!

Hello new reader! Say hi to all the other readers here. Please put all "intro" and "hello" threads in this forum. Tell us a little about yourself. What's your favorite book? Posts made in this forum do not increase new members' post counts.
Peter Odiambo
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 3
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-peter-odiambo.html
Latest Review: life.............connected by jacksel

Re: Welcome to the forums!

Post by Peter Odiambo »

Hi, I am Peter and I am Kenyan. I love reading books and I hope to do the best. I got introduced to this website by my friend and I hope I will enjoy being part of this team
Chin28
Bookshelf Size: 0

Post by Chin28 »

Yes you will do best
Tanya_Yadav

Post by Tanya_Yadav »

Greetings to all the readers.
I am starting a new journey as a bibliophile and am extremely excited to share my book reviews with you all😁.

I am currently attempting the 1 book / week challenge for the remaining of the year. Hope to achieve it successfully!!
Looking for recommendations to help me reach my goal.

I would like to start with some sci-fi or self help books and would like to give my honest review on them as well.

Tell in the replies, what's the last book that has captivated you the most?

Hoping to get along with you all😄😄
Ladyglo

Post by Ladyglo »

My name is glory.i found this club while surfing through the internet.i love to read and am happy to be here
cbattaglia1048

Post by cbattaglia1048 »

Hi! I'm Carl and new to the group. Happy to meet all of you.
General-Choe-Young

Post by General-Choe-Young »

Hiya all. I am a simple student with one redeeming quality: I am great lover of books. I love them so much that I decided I wanted to try writing for myself. Alas, I have not found the gumption to find an editor, nor the fortitude to accept the possibility of rejection.

Perhaps I can find my strength here.
Alhnhnh
Currently Reading: First Survivor
Bookshelf Size: 5

Post by Alhnhnh »

I love reading and enjoy reading
Anyosi

Post by Anyosi »

Hello, my nickname is Anyosi
So far I like the page, that's why I want to try to be part of the community. I am of few words so I won't make my post too long. I hope we get along well. :techie-studyinggray:
SLMJ
Currently Reading:

Post by SLMJ »

Hello, all!

I’m in a stage of life where I often disappear into some stressful hole of work. This makes me unreliable, which would have been an unwelcome and amazing state of affairs to my younger self, who never let things lapse into weeds. Nevertheless, here I am. I fear I won’t participate the way I would like.

But things can change so I have signed up.

I ‘read’ books mostly by audio, which allows me to listen while I do dishes, etc. Otherwise, this wonderful gift of discovering new worlds and viewpoints would languish like other parts of my life when I fall into the aforementioned holes.

I am a lifelong reader and haven’t found a fiction genre I do not enjoy. Nonfiction is not as generally beloved, but specifically chosen for my own searches. Some of those have been life-changing, especially When God Was a Woman, The Dancing Wu Li Masters, Man and His Symbols, and The Hero With a Thousand Faces.

Looking forward to being a part of this club.
lizylajra

Post by lizylajra »

Hi Scott,

Thank you for the warm welcome! I'm excited to be a part of this community and discuss books and various topics with everyone here.

I'll definitely take your advice and post an introduction thread soon. It'll be great to get to know fellow members.

If I have any questions, I'll be sure to reach out. Thanks for being so welcoming and helpful.
zelmotheelbow

Post by zelmotheelbow »

Hi All:

My name is Craig. I've been reading for longer than I can remember and writing professionally for a good 50 years if you count sometimes writing papers for other people in college. Well, hold up, maybe tutoring would be a better way to put that. Had to help out some of my less academically inclined fellow athletes who maybe weren't quite as literate as they should have been on entering a major university. Anyway, I've already seen some very cool posts here and I'm looking forward to participating in this community.
BookishVoyager23

Post by BookishVoyager23 »

Hello, I'm Limah, a student with an insatiable love for books. When I'm not studying, I'm lost in captivating novels, from heartwarming romances to thrilling adventures. I'm excited to be part of this community to share my book passion, discover new gems, and connect with fellow book lovers. Happy reading!
Loveforbooks1027
Currently Reading:

Post by Loveforbooks1027 »

Hi. I'm new here. I am a mom of 8 kids. Yes, you read that right. 8 kids. Lol. 6 are still at home. You might think I'm a bit busy to read, however, I read every chance I get. Even when I should be doing something else, I'm reading. Right now I'm reading Tedd dekker. He is amazing. Some of my other favorites are Nora Roberts/j.d robb, iris Johanson, all Amish authors, dee Henderson, Karen kingsbury, the list goes on. Quick question.. how do I get a hold of the book of the month to read it?? Do I have to purchase it, or??? Probably a stupid question, but hey, that's fine..lol. anyways, this is me .
Anniewilford
Currently Reading: The Universal Call
Bookshelf Size: 15

Post by Anniewilford »

Hello everyone, this is Annie Wilford from Malawi, aged 30 a female, who is really into reading. I found this forum through my lovely husband Macloud Bestone and I believe I'll enjoy it as he enjoys
Rutex1+

Post by Rutex1+ »

Hello everyone, am Ruth Akintonde, am 34yrs old I found this link from a facebook video. I love reading and I believe am in a the right place where I will enjoy the reading all the way.

Return to “Introductions”