Official New Member Saying Hello!

Hello new reader! Say hi to all the other readers here. Please put all "intro" and "hello" threads in this forum. Tell us a little about yourself. What's your favorite book? Posts made in this forum do not increase new members' post counts.
Tiffany Blanton 3
Bookshelf Size: 0

Official New Member Saying Hello!

Post by Tiffany Blanton 3 »

Hello to all!

I’m new to this site, and I have to say I’m super excited to learn more from you all and pick up some rather good reads along the way. I’ve always had a special place in my heart for reading. Primarily Fiction, Fantasy, Historical Fantasy and Crime Fiction. I recently ventured out and had my very first book published as well. I definitely considers myself a literary sponge so to speak, and I look forward to any advice, tips and the do’s and don’ts along the way.
stacey+2018
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 0
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-stacey-2018.html
Latest Review: Army Life by Darryl Jefferson
2024 Reading Goal: 20
2024 Goal Completion: 5%

Post by stacey+2018 »

I am new here too, having forgot I joined a few years ago! Health problems held me back for a few years, but I hope to be more active on the site. I love Science Fiction, Fantasy and Historical Fantasy as well!
Ambar Gill
Book of the Month Participant
Currently Reading: Finale
Bookshelf Size: 97
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-ambar-gill.html
Latest Review: Wilderness Cry by Hilary L Hunt M.D.
Reading Device: B00JG8GOWU
2024 Reading Goal: 50
2024 Goal Completion: 42%

Post by Ambar Gill »

Hi! It's nice to meet you! Welcome to the community! I'm sure you'll love it here, it's a great space. Congratulations on having your book published! That's super exciting! What is it called?
Ambar Gill :angelic-flying:

Return to “Introductions”