Hi! Again-

Hello new reader! Say hi to all the other readers here. Please put all "intro" and "hello" threads in this forum. Tell us a little about yourself. What's your favorite book? Posts made in this forum do not increase new members' post counts.
Alishaxo
Favorite Book: The Book Thief
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 7
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-alishaxo.html
Latest Review: Swallows Also Fall by CR Armeny
2024 Reading Goal: 25
2024 Goal Completion: 16%

Icon Hi! Again-

Post by Alishaxo »

I am a little bit confused as to why my last post was not accepted- the reason stated it was off-topic and sounded AI generated. Ouch.. :lol:

So I will try again, but maybe a bit shorter this time.

------------------------
I did not enjoy reading books in school. That was until 6th grade when I read "Tuck Everlasting" by Natalie Babbitt. We had to discuss the book in small groups and I was excited as we talked about the characters like we were spilling the tea.

From then I only read manga, until highschool when I found that I really enjoyed "To Kill A Mocking Bird" by Harper Lee. I realized then that I loved books that took place in a past setting. We read several other titles in classes, such as F. Scott Fitzgerald\s "The Great Gatsby" and- my favoruite book of all time, "The Book Theif", by Markus Zusak.

As I said before, I am very excited to be a part of a community where I can talk about the chatacters in books, without annoying my friends with my emotional outburts over people who do not exist!

This is about 1/3 of what I said last time and missing a lot of details :lol2:
If you are interested in my journey to reading, feel free to reply below!
***I apologize for any spelling errors as I am dyslexic and struggle with this***

(I'm really not sure what I did wrong to make my last post off-topic so, sorry about that!!- and I am not an AI! :geek2:)

"Can you tell me you're not a robot? Just say you're not a robot."
-"I am a real person"
Moddesser Elahi
Book of the Month Participant
Favorite Book: The Power of Now
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 88
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-moddesser-elahi.html
Latest Review: Then Comes The Flood by John Payne

Post by Moddesser Elahi »

Hi @Alishaxo ! Welcome to the club! And I would like to say that I did not really see any error here as such, and my heartfelt wishes (and you have a wonderful time here in the club).
PANACEA - Please do not overvalue your body and mind! Just be life! :dance:
Fatima Atofarati
Currently Reading: The Riddle of Alchemy
Bookshelf Size: 11

Post by Fatima Atofarati »

Hi again, I’m a Fatima, a law student, writer and I love reading novels. I’m so thrilled to be here after having been introduced to this site. I hope I enjoy my stay here

Return to “Introductions”