Review of Rebirth

This forum is for volunteer reviews by members of our review team. These reviews are done voluntarily by the reviewers and are published in this forum, separate from the official professional reviews. These reviews are kept separate primarily because the same book may be reviewed by many different reviewers.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
Sandra Osita-Orah
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 22
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-sandra-ebere-ent.html
Latest Review: Timewise by Robert Leet

Review of Rebirth

Post by Sandra Osita-Orah »

[Following is a volunteer review of "Rebirth" by Andrew Pereira.]
Book Cover
5 out of 5 stars
Share This Review

Life can be stressful and traumatic without family and friends to share our ups and downs. A good companion may take your mind off your troubles and make you feel less alone. Individual achievement can be improved by working with others.

Kael is a driven young man who refuses to give up despite the difficulties that have befallen him. He kept his head up to keep his dreams alive. Regardless of his challenges, he remained focused on his goal to enter Iris Academy and pursue his dream of being an arcanist. Arcanists at Iris Academy are students with various fighting talents and magical powers. Kael met wonderful friends at Iris Academy, where students had a variety of magical and martial abilities.

After their different assessments, Kael and six other students were chosen to be in the "Renova" class. Instructors are also appointed to their classes to assist students in developing their combat abilities and magical powers and discovering latent talents they are unaware of. In their dormitories, the students worked together to promote peace and unity. One faithful night, the students crept out of their dorm and into the thick forest. You might be interested in learning what happened to them later by reading Andrew Pereira's book Rebirth.

This book appealed to me because it is an adventurous book that could teach children and adults how we can put our natural resources to use by using magical powers. I liked the book because it provides a clear picture of what to expect in life and how to plan to accomplish such a great goal.

I didn't have any reason to dislike this book. I recommend this book to people who love fantasy books and adventure. I didn't encounter any errors while reading this book, which shows that Rebirth by Andrew Pereira is exceptionally well-edited. I rate this book 5 out of 5 stars because of the moral lessons and positive values it contains and because it can also serve as an educator for young adults.

Rebirth
View: on Bookshelves | on Amazon
Sandra Osita-Orah
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 22
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-sandra-ebere-ent.html
Latest Review: Timewise by Robert Leet

Post by Sandra Osita-Orah »

I enjoyed reading this book and I hope you all enjoy reading my review.

Return to “Volunteer Reviews”