Review of Reconfigurement

This forum is for volunteer reviews by members of our review team. These reviews are done voluntarily by the reviewers and are published in this forum, separate from the official professional reviews. These reviews are kept separate primarily because the same book may be reviewed by many different reviewers.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
Kelvin Suraj
In It Together VIP
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 21
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-kelvin-suraj.html
Latest Review: WatchDogs Abnormal Beginnings by Mike L Junior

Review of Reconfigurement

Post by Kelvin Suraj »

[Following is a volunteer review of "Reconfigurement" by E. Alan Fleischauer.]
Book Cover
5 out of 5 stars
Share This Review

Reconfigurement" by E. Alan Fleischauer delves into the crucial topic of retirement planning, urging readers to consider the implications of their financial decisions as they approach their golden years. With a focus on American readers, the book offers practical advice and strategies to navigate the complexities of retirement preparation in an increasingly uncertain economic landscape.

At its core, "Reconfigurement" emphasizes the importance of early planning for retirement, highlighting the extended lifespan of Americans and the need to secure financial stability for decades beyond the traditional retirement age. Drawing on his experience as a financial advisor, Fleischauer guides readers through essential financial concepts, from budgeting and income protection to investment strategies and insurance policies. By providing a comprehensive roadmap for retirement planning, the author empowers readers to make informed decisions about their financial future.

The book's greatest strength lies in its educational value, offering readers a wealth of knowledge on economics and finance in an accessible and engaging manner. Fleischauer's conversational style and humorous anecdotes help demystify complex financial concepts, making them more approachable for readers of all backgrounds.

However, I found one flaw in this book. The book's heavy emphasis on American-specific terminology and financial instruments may alienate readers from other countries, limiting its global appeal. I found no errors in this book. The book was well edited.

Despite the shortcoming above, "Reconfigurement" remains a valuable resource for readers seeking to navigate the complexities of retirement planning. Fleischauer's insights and practical advice offer a roadmap for financial security in later years, making it a valuable addition to any reader's library. I rate this book 5 out of 5 stars.

"Reconfigurement" offers a comprehensive guide to retirement planning, blending practical advice with humor and insight. The book's educational value and actionable strategies make it a worthwhile read for anyone interested in securing their financial future. This will be a great read for those residing in America.

Reconfigurement
View: on Bookshelves | on Amazon
Aurora Benjamin
In It Together VIP
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 14
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-aurora-benjamin.html
Latest Review: Apollo's Raven by Linnea Tanner

Post by Aurora Benjamin »

With an emphasis on financial stability in an uncertain economic landscape, this book provides a comprehensive roadmap for securing your golden years.
Malachi Chukwuebuka Nelson
In It Together VIP
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 38
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-malachi-chukwuebuka-nelson.html
Latest Review: The Girl Who Knew Da Vinci by Belle Ami

Post by Malachi Chukwuebuka Nelson »

This book offer life time practical guides for everyone no matter the age. The financial tips are great. Thanks for the review.
williams Emerald
Book of the Month Participant
Favorite Book: In It Together
Currently Reading: The Cackling of the Crows
Bookshelf Size: 52
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-williams-emerald.html
Latest Review: All Body Bags and No Knickers by Shawe Ruckus

Post by williams Emerald »

It’s refreshing to find a book that tackles such an important topic with humor and approachability. Sounds like ‘Reconfigurement’ strikes a good balance between informative and engaging. Your review makes me curious about Fleischauer’s approach to retirement planning, definitely adding it to my reading list.
obinna Sharon
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 17
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-obinna-sharon.html
Latest Review: Snatched Up to Heaven for Kids by Jemima Paul, Arvind Paul

Post by obinna Sharon »

I love the book cover looking deep into it gives meaning to the plot. Thanks for this great review. I love the practical tips in the book.
Badger Martin
In It Together VIP
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 22
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-badger-martin.html
Latest Review: E M P Honeymoon by Dorothy May Mercer

Post by Badger Martin »

This world be an insightful guide to anyone planning toward retirement. This book could help reconfigure your financial situation as you age. This is definitely a book everyone should look out for.
Amanda Kenneth
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 48
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-amanda-kenneth.html
Latest Review: Bluewater Walkabout by Tina Dreffin

Post by Amanda Kenneth »

the reviewer did an excellent job capturing the essence of "Reconfigurement" and its relevance to readers. Their insightful commentary likely provides valuable guidance to potential readers. Well done on the positive review!
Agbata Trust
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 77
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-agbata-trust.html
Latest Review: Sent to Watch by David J. Lebenstein

Post by Agbata Trust »

Reconfigurement focuses on the theme Retirement and Planning. This two basic things must work together in order to have a better ending. This is a must read to everyone no matter the age.
Mark Maxwell 2
In It Together VIP
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 13
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-mark-maxwell-2.html
Latest Review: Memoirs of a Suburban Troublemaker by Ellen R.B. Smith

Post by Mark Maxwell 2 »

In 'Reconfigurement,' E. Alan Fleischauer offers a comprehensive and insightful exploration of retirement planning tailored specifically to American readers. With an emphasis on the importance of early preparation and adaptability in the face of economic uncertainty, Fleischauer guides readers through the essential steps of securing financial stability for retirement.
Alissa Deann Devargas
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 30
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-alissa-deann-devargas.html
Latest Review: Not Fishy Enough by Briton Kolber

Post by Alissa Deann Devargas »

I've always been meticulous enough to realize that I have to plan for retirement. So, I'm not averse to reading this book in the sense that I'll gain more knowledge on how to go about planning my retirement effectively.
Dani Elle Ele
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 50
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-dani-elle-ele.html
Latest Review: It Was What It Was by Daniel Pace

Post by Dani Elle Ele »

This book provides valuable practical advice for individuals of all ages, particularly in the area of finances. I'm grateful for the insightful review.
Robert Cortes
In It Together VIP
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 25
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-robert-cortes.html
Latest Review: In It Together by Eckhart Aurelius Hughes

Post by Robert Cortes »

As a prospective reader, "Reconfigurement" by E. Alan Fleischauer sounds like a valuable resource for those navigating the complexities of retirement planning, especially for American readers. The reviewer's portrayal of the book's emphasis on early planning and comprehensive financial advice intrigues me, although the critique regarding its limited global appeal due to American-specific terminology gives me pause. However, the mention of the book's educational value, accessible style, and absence of errors is reassuring, making me inclined to consider it for its practical insights. Overall, I'm intrigued by the premise and practical approach to retirement planning offered within the book.
Ivan Kovic
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 33
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-ivan-kovic.html
Latest Review: Underdog Thinking: A Bold Idea, a Business Adventure and 101 Lessons Learned Along the Way by Atul Vir

Post by Ivan Kovic »

It's impressive that the author managed to write a book that is both comprehensive and engaging, without feeling overwhelming or dry.
Julius Peters
In It Together VIP
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 14
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-julius-peters.html
Latest Review: Somawise by Luke Sniewski

Post by Julius Peters »

"Reconfigurement" excels in educating readers about the intricacies of retirement planning. Fleischauer’s approachable style and in-depth knowledge make it a standout resource for those navigating their financial future.
Onwuesi Promise
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 15

Post by Onwuesi Promise »

I have not read this book yet but I think I should grab a copy. The reviewer did a great job by convincing me to love this book, which I think centers on retirement planning and financial advice.

Return to “Volunteer Reviews”