Review of E M P Honeymoon

This forum is for volunteer reviews by members of our review team. These reviews are done voluntarily by the reviewers and are published in this forum, separate from the official professional reviews. These reviews are kept separate primarily because the same book may be reviewed by many different reviewers.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
Harshitha Nayak
Book of the Month Participant
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 30
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-harshitha-nayak.html
Latest Review: Tour of Duty by William H. Coles
2024 Reading Goal: 55
2024 Goal Completion: 54%

Review of E M P Honeymoon

Post by Harshitha Nayak »

[Following is a volunteer review of "E M P Honeymoon" by Dorothy May Mercer.]
Book Cover
5 out of 5 stars
Share This Review

As the story goes, our star couple Kelly and Tom recently got married and are taking some time off from work to relax. But does work take a break from our favorite team? Please read through the story.

The story is set in various parts of the world and explores the same subject from diverse perspectives and motivations. We've learned about the people and their situations, which provides a solid foundation for the story and sparks our interest in exploring it.

When Kelly and Tom discover some questionable behaviors, their professional instincts kick in, and they begin to investigate what is happening around them and how it impacts the country.

When a country necessitates it, our specialized team of experts will be prepared for combat. However, is it feasible to find solutions while the issue lingers in obscurity?

For me, it's a 5-star anticipation story. ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

Since it is a military and investigation-focused book, the thorough research conducted to create it is evident throughout, particularly in the presentation of data, information, photographs, and links to help readers delve into greater detail.

My appreciation goes to the detailed writing and explanation of how operations or any kind of schemes unfold from both perspectives. This allows readers to see both sides of the story, which ultimately piques their interest.

Writing allows us to explore realistic subjects and gain insight into the issues that surround us, especially technology or man-made creations that are increasingly becoming dominant forces in our lives. It was a powerful aspect of the writing that was exceptionally well-written.

The significance of force, how they deal with threats to the country, and how they navigate through it are well portrayed. It made me feel blessed to think about our brave forces who make us feel protected by pledging their lives. All of these elements are detailed, carefully constructed, and possess fantastic characteristics.

The writing was commendable and offered us proper editing work, providing me with an easy and flawless flow and valuable experience.

E M P Honeymoon
View: on Bookshelves | on Amazon
Tomy Chandrafrost
In It Together VIP
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 65
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-tomy-chandrafrost.html
Latest Review: A Walk Through the Grapes by David Jackson

Post by Tomy Chandrafrost »

Initially, I thought this was a science fiction book, but after reading your review, I understand that it encompasses many military aspects supplemented with research data and photography. It seems like it will be intriguing. Thank you for writing this review.
Your Sincerely
Tomy Chandra
Stephen Christopher 1
Favorite Book: The Book Thief
Currently Reading: Living Abroad: Challenging the Myths of Expat Life
Bookshelf Size: 142
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-stephen-christopher-1.html
Latest Review: Obsidian Tomorrow by Chad Wannamaker
2024 Reading Goal: 25
2024 Goal Completion: 52%

Post by Stephen Christopher 1 »

Like you, I really enjoyed this book. There was a lot going on and I loved the fast-pace of it all. I also agree with you that the author did excellent research to get the tech part so spot-on.
Gerry Steen
Currently Reading: The Impossible Mock Orange Trial
Bookshelf Size: 192
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-gerry-steen.html
Latest Review: The Curious Cousins and the African Elephant Expedition by Dr. Debra Ford Msc.D

Post by Gerry Steen »

I enjoyed reading Dorothy Ray Mercer's book entitled "Cynthia and Dan." Your review has me convinced that I would enjoy her book "E M P Honeymoon." She has a nice writing style and is a good storyteller. Thank you for this informative review. :techie-studyinggray:

Return to “Volunteer Reviews”