Review of The Girl Who Knew Da Vinci

This forum is for volunteer reviews by members of our review team. These reviews are done voluntarily by the reviewers and are published in this forum, separate from the official professional reviews. These reviews are kept separate primarily because the same book may be reviewed by many different reviewers.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
Goodness Kene
Book of the Month Participant
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 25
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-goodness-kene.html
Latest Review: Timewise by Robert Leet

Review of The Girl Who Knew Da Vinci

Post by Goodness Kene »

[Following is a volunteer review of "The Girl Who Knew Da Vinci" by Belle Ami.]
Book Cover
5 out of 5 stars
Share This Review

Art, love, reincarnation, and romance in one book is a big green flag to me. Belle Ami's The Girl Who Knew Da Vinci takes readers on an immersive journey through time, blending romance, mystery, and the intricacies of reincarnation into a captivating narrative.

The book introduces readers to a compelling cast of characters whose lives are intricately intertwined across different eras of existence. Alex and Angela, bound by a shared destiny and the echoes of past lives, find themselves drawn into a web of intrigue and danger as they strive to break free from the cycle of recurrence. Their journey is fraught with challenges and obstacles, but their hearty determination to rewrite history keeps readers on the edge of their seats.

Ami's writing style is evocative and suspenseful, drawing readers into Angela's visions and dreams of the past with vivid detail. From locked doors that refuse to yield to the allure of a hidden treasure, each scene is crafted with precision, adding layers of intrigue and excitement to the story. The author's use of suspenseful elements keeps the narrative engaging, ensuring that readers are eager to uncover the secrets that lie within.

One of the perfect things about this book is the character development, particularly that of Alex. As Angela's steadfast ally and confidant, Alex emerges as a beacon of strength and support amidst the chaos of their shared journey. His genuine intentions and unwavering loyalty make him a standout character, drawing readers into his struggles and triumphs.

While the inclusion of Italian passages may pose a challenge for some readers, the overall readability and structure of the book remain strong. Ami's simple yet compelling writing style and my love for art kept me engaged as I read from start to finish. It was also a smooth experience because I did not encounter errors. I appreciate that the book was professionally edited. For these reasons, I rate the book a solid five out of five stars. Because of its blend of romance, intrigue, and the mysteries of the past, this book is sure to leave a lasting impression on readers of all ages.

The Girl Who Knew Da Vinci is a must-read for fans of romance, mystery, and historical fiction. Belle Ami's masterful storytelling, coupled with her evocative prose and well-developed characters, makes this book a truly captivating and unforgettable read.

The Girl Who Knew Da Vinci
View: on Bookshelves | on Amazon
Alissa Deann Devargas
Book of the Month Participant
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 30
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-alissa-deann-devargas.html
Latest Review: Not Fishy Enough by Briton Kolber

Post by Alissa Deann Devargas »

"Ami's writing style is evocative and suspenseful, drawing readers into Angela's visions and dreams of the past with vivid detail." I don't mind reading a book with a description like this.
Goodness Azuka
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 28
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-goodness-azuka.html
Latest Review: Timewise by Robert Leet

Post by Goodness Azuka »

'As Angela's steadfast ally and confidant, Alex emerges as a beacon of strength and support amidst the chaos of their shared journey.' This is intriguing enough! Sweet review
Robert Cortes
In It Together VIP
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 25
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-robert-cortes.html
Latest Review: In It Together by Eckhart Aurelius Hughes

Post by Robert Cortes »

"Belle Ami's The Girl Who Knew Da Vinci" sounds like an intriguing and immersive journey through time, blending romance, mystery, and the intricacies of reincarnation into a captivating narrative.

The introduction of a compelling cast of characters, including Alex and Angela, bound by a shared destiny and the echoes of past lives, promises readers an engaging and suspenseful story.

Return to “Volunteer Reviews”