Review of Of Zots and Xoodles

This forum is for volunteer reviews by members of our review team. These reviews are done voluntarily by the reviewers and are published in this forum, separate from the official professional reviews. These reviews are kept separate primarily because the same book may be reviewed by many different reviewers.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
INZAMAMUL HAQUE3
Book of the Month Participant
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 66
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-inzamamul-haque3.html
Latest Review: Jirvania by Jan Anderegg

Re: Review of Of Zots and Xoodles

Post by INZAMAMUL HAQUE3 »

I particularly appreciated the way the author approached the subject of creation. It was a fresh take, and I found myself engrossed in the narrative. The characters were well-developed, and I found myself rooting for them throughout the book.
One thing that stood out to me was the way the book reminded me of my childhood. It had a certain nostalgic quality that brought back memories of reading similar stories when I was younger. It was a nice feeling, and I'm grateful for the chance to relive those moments.
Overall, I would highly recommend this book to anyone looking for an entertaining and thought-provoking read. The author's unique perspective on creation is sure to leave readers thinking long after they finish the book.
Ramadevi Tatavarthi
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 98
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-ramadevi-tatavarthi.html
Latest Review: Beyond the Golden Door by Ali Master

Post by Ramadevi Tatavarthi »

This review of "Of Zots and Xoodles" by Zarqnon the Embarrassed really catches my eye. I find it cool that the author is open about being on the autism spectrum, and the comparison to Dr. Seuss sounds intriguing. Plus, teaming up with an autistic artist promises a fresh and creative take. I'm definitely curious to dive into this whimsical universe!
Ludovica Peruzzi
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 18
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-ludovica-peruzzi.html
Latest Review: Blockhead by Kyle J.S. Bardell

Post by Ludovica Peruzzi »

From your description, this sounds like the kind of children's books I would always read - just because of how creative and whimsical it is. I think I might really like it. Glad you enjoyed the book, and thanks for this review!
Harshitha Nayak
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 35
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-harshitha-nayak.html
Latest Review: Alpha Buddies Land by Donna Marie Rink
2024 Reading Goal: 55
2024 Goal Completion: 63%

Post by Harshitha Nayak »

This will be my next Review book, if it's available for reading. The creation of whole new world in the imaginary lines from Autism person is notable work,and will be read worthy.
Harshitha Nayak
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 35
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-harshitha-nayak.html
Latest Review: Alpha Buddies Land by Donna Marie Rink
2024 Reading Goal: 55
2024 Goal Completion: 63%

Post by Harshitha Nayak »

i wasn't sure about picking this book up for reading,but now by looking at your review, I'm feeling to read this books and explore the concepts
Tomy Chandrafrost
In It Together VIP
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 69
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-tomy-chandrafrost.html
Latest Review: There and Back There Again by Andrew Alsup

Post by Tomy Chandrafrost »

As someone with ADHD, reading the book that written by fellow of neurodivergent person could be exciting. I hope this book will give me many inspiration when i choose it. Thanks for giving the review
Your Sincerely
Tomy Chandra
MAHAD BAIG MIRZA
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 31
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-mahad-baig-mirza.html
Latest Review: Wisdom by Arun mago
2024 Reading Goal: 20
2024 Goal Completion: 50%

Post by MAHAD BAIG MIRZA »

In "Of Zots and Xoodles" by Zarqnon the Embarrassed, you skillfully dissect the whimsical and thought-provoking journey into the creation of the universe, reminiscent of Dr. Seuss's style. I really enjoyed reading your review.
Latest Review: Wisdom by Arun mago

Return to “Volunteer Reviews”