Review of Snatched Up to Heaven!

This forum is for volunteer reviews by members of our review team. These reviews are done voluntarily by the reviewers and are published in this forum, separate from the official professional reviews. These reviews are kept separate primarily because the same book may be reviewed by many different reviewers.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
olisagozie Nwagbo
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 27
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-olisagozie-nwagbo.html
Latest Review: The Ultimate Prepared Bug-In Guide by S. Lee

Re: Review of Snatched Up to Heaven!

Post by olisagozie Nwagbo »

the book is a great read. the two children went to heaven and saw mysteries that eyes cannot see. I love the book and will advance all Christians to read it.
Fiona Mckain 1
Favorite Book: Relieved
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 33

Post by Fiona Mckain 1 »

Thank you for your thoughtful and candid review of "Snatched up to Heaven!" Your insights provide a valuable perspective on the book's content and its approach to spirituality. It's essential to approach matters of faith with openness, love, and respect for all beliefs. Your observation about the book's use of children's visions to promote a specific religious viewpoint is an important one, emphasizing the need for critical thinking and discernment in spiritual matters.

Your emphasis on faith being rooted in freedom, love, and trust resonates deeply. It's crucial for any spiritual journey to be based on genuine understanding and acceptance, rather than fear. Your concerns about the book's tone and its potential impact on young readers highlight the importance of age-appropriate discussions about faith and spirituality.

Your review provides valuable guidance for potential readers, emphasizing the need for a nuanced perspective and a deep understanding of religious texts when engaging with this book. Thank you for sharing your thoughts and contributing to a thoughtful conversation about faith and literature.
Endurance is one of the most difficult disciplines, but it is to the one who endures that the final victory comes. :reading-7:
Seetha E
Book of the Month Participant
Currently Reading: The prodigy slave
Bookshelf Size: 183
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-seetha-e.html
Latest Review: Ultra Top Secret SCI by Elton M Hudgins jr

Post by Seetha E »

Fiona Mckain 1 wrote: 26 Oct 2023, 08:26 Thank you for your thoughtful and candid review of "Snatched up to Heaven!" Your insights provide a valuable perspective on the book's content and its approach to spirituality. It's essential to approach matters of faith with openness, love, and respect for all beliefs. Your observation about the book's use of children's visions to promote a specific religious viewpoint is an important one, emphasizing the need for critical thinking and discernment in spiritual matters.

Your emphasis on faith being rooted in freedom, love, and trust resonates deeply. It's crucial for any spiritual journey to be based on genuine understanding and acceptance, rather than fear. Your concerns about the book's tone and its potential impact on young readers highlight the importance of age-appropriate discussions about faith and spirituality.

Your review provides valuable guidance for potential readers, emphasizing the need for a nuanced perspective and a deep understanding of religious texts when engaging with this book. Thank you for sharing your thoughts and contributing to a thoughtful conversation about faith and literature.
I am glad that you found the review helpful. Thanks for taking the time to read and also for sharing your thoughts. Happy reading Fiona:)
Stacy K
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 70
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-stacy-k.html
Latest Review: Truth and Evil by G. Edward Martin

Post by Stacy K »

I read this book and also rated it 3 out of 5 stars. My primary reason for my rating was that it lacked a balance between religious teachings and descriptive storytelling. I thought the authors could've turned this into a beautifully descriptive story that entranced the reader. The beautiful illustrations carried the story. It was so heavy on intense religious teachings that I can't see many children wanting to read this book over and over again.
Seetha E

Post by Seetha E »

Stacy K wrote: 20 Mar 2024, 11:57 I read this book and also rated it 3 out of 5 stars. My primary reason for my rating was that it lacked a balance between religious teachings and descriptive storytelling. I thought the authors could've turned this into a beautifully descriptive story that entranced the reader. The beautiful illustrations carried the story. It was so heavy on intense religious teachings that I can't see many children wanting to read this book over and over again.
I cannot agree more with you. I felt it tipped a little too much.
I appreciate you taking the time to read the review and also share your thoughts.
Rajaee
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 0
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-rajaee.html
Latest Review: The Unfakeable Code® by Tony Jeton Selimi

Post by Rajaee »

Though the experiences of the children were interesting, some of it seemed exaggerated by parents, perhaps for the enhanced enjoyability.
Your review is good and helpful.
Seetha E

Post by Seetha E »

Rajaee wrote: 12 May 2024, 09:38 Though the experiences of the children were interesting, some of it seemed exaggerated by parents, perhaps for the enhanced enjoyability.
Your review is good and helpful.
I thank you for taking the time to read the review and share your thoughts. Glad you found the review helpful. Happy reading

Return to “Volunteer Reviews”