Review of The Unfakeable Code®

This forum is for volunteer reviews by members of our review team. These reviews are done voluntarily by the reviewers and are published in this forum, separate from the official professional reviews. These reviews are kept separate primarily because the same book may be reviewed by many different reviewers.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
Chidinma Dijeh
Book of the Month Participant
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 95
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-chidinma-dijeh.html
Latest Review: Talking About Adolescence by Eichin Chang-Lim

Review of The Unfakeable Code®

Post by Chidinma Dijeh »

[Following is a volunteer review of "The Unfakeable Code®" by Tony Jeton Selimi.]
Book Cover
5 out of 5 stars
Share This Review

"The Unfakeable Code®" by Tony Jeton Selimi is a transforming self-help book that takes readers on a journey to uncover their actual selves and shed the masks they frequently wear to please others. Selimi emphasises the value of authenticity and warns against losing oneself in the pursuit of public acceptability.

Selimi's personal narrative is one of the book's most interesting features, as he discusses his own experiences and lessons learned along the way. He also pays gratitude to his mother's teachings, emphasising their great impact on his life. This personal touch gives the book depth and relatability, elevating it beyond a self-help guide to a sincere analysis of the human condition.

The Unfakeable Code® is especially important in today's social media-driven environment, where the pressure to project the perfect image can lead to feelings of inadequacy and isolation. Selimi's observations on the risks of living inauthentically and the significance of accepting one's true self are both contemporary and insightful. He provides readers with practical suggestions on how to foster self-awareness and honesty, empowering them to live more full and meaningful lives. One of the book's merits is its systematic approach to human growth. Selimi describes five stages to help readers handle emotional, mental, and psychological issues, as well as difficulties in relationships and love. Selimi encourages readers to go deep and adjust their mental framework, developing the psychological resilience required to deal with life's ups and downs. The book is exceptionally well edited. 

Despite its numerous qualities, I occasionally find the book to be unduly prescriptive or repetitious. Certain notions, such as authenticity and self-awareness, were repeatedly emphasised throughout the book, which I found off-putting. The book is a powerful and insightful guide to authenticity and self-discovery, which is why I rate it 5 out of 5 stars. Selimi's personal story, paired with practical counsel and an organised method, makes it an invaluable resource for everyone who wants to live a more true and happy life.

The Unfakeable Code®
View: on Bookshelves | on Amazon | on iTunes
Kim Tzuville
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 21
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-kim-tzuville.html
Latest Review: Predator / Nomad by Daniel Micko

Post by Kim Tzuville »

Based on this evaluation, I anticipate reading and knowing more about this book very soon. I enjoyed the review so much that I read it again.
Pascal Junior
Book of the Month Participant
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 14
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-pascal-junior.html
Latest Review: The Unfakeable Code® by Tony Jeton Selimi

Post by Pascal Junior »

The personal touch about struggling with the fifth principle was very relatable.

Return to “Volunteer Reviews”