Review of The Unfakeable Code®

This forum is for volunteer reviews by members of our review team. These reviews are done voluntarily by the reviewers and are published in this forum, separate from the official professional reviews. These reviews are kept separate primarily because the same book may be reviewed by many different reviewers.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
sanjeev maurya
Book of the Month Participant
Currently Reading: In It Together
Bookshelf Size: 70
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-sanjeev-maurya.html
Latest Review: Posthumous Remorse by Shepperd Rourke

Review of The Unfakeable Code®

Post by sanjeev maurya »

[Following is a volunteer review of "The Unfakeable Code®" by Tony Jeton Selimi.]
Book Cover
5 out of 5 stars
Share This Review

In the throes of adversity, it can be difficult to identify the latent wisdom. In a sea of personal development literature, the author's offering stands uniquely relevant and necessary. The book serves as a life manual, guiding readers on a transformative journey of self-discovery and authenticity.

The book is an exceptional coach in navigating such adversities as illness, high divorce rates, and financial crises. It achieves this by serving as a pathfinder to derive wisdom from every hardship. Each page nudges us incrementally towards breakthroughs, urging the human spirit to strive for balance, mindfulness, and becoming a heart-centred being.
The principles and concepts in this book are profound but simplified enough for easy comprehension and application. Engaging with these principles significantly improves one's viewpoint of life and boosts the confidence needed to execute positive behavioural changes.

What resonated most with me was the assertion that integrating traits from our suppressed personas helps us shape an authentic individual who comfortably fits into diverse roles; be it a leader, a parent, a teacher, or simply a human being.

While the book primarily focuses on fostering individual growth, it also extends its scope to a broader societal context. It provides the reader with the tools to unite and ignite collective human potential, promoting progress to the next stage of our evolution.

I also must commend the book's utilization of interactive elements, which involves readers directly—writing a review, posting it on various platforms, tagging the author, and possibly winning a consultation. This is a clever approach to motivate readers to share the transformation they've achieved, thus fostering a global ripple effect of change.

I rate this book 5 out of 5 stars. It is a well-written, engaging piece that offers crucial life lessons in a digestible format with immediately applicable principles. A fantastic read for anyone yearning for personal growth, leadership competence, emotional freedom, and a more authentic life.

Helpful tools, like the daily mp3 meditation to energize the body-mind, are brilliant additions that make this an effective, all-round guide. This book does not only provide knowledge; it also serves as a reservoir of wisdom and a companion in overcoming life's challenges. If personal development and authenticity are areas of your interest, this book is non-negotiable for your bookshelf.

This was one of those reads that took me on the journey of self-help and healing, I would gladly suggest this book to others, who are struggling and need a solution to their problems.

The Unfakeable Code®
View: on Bookshelves | on Amazon | on iTunes
Eman Afzaal
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 46
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-eman-afzaal.html
Latest Review: Stevie Tenderheart Books WAIT A MINUTE! (An Illustrated Novella) by Steve William Laible

Post by Eman Afzaal »

I think I'll be reading and learning about this book very soon based on this review. I read the review twice because I found it so enjoyable.
Kim Tzuville
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 21
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-kim-tzuville.html
Latest Review: Predator / Nomad by Daniel Micko

Post by Kim Tzuville »

Based on this evaluation, I anticipate reading and knowing more about this book very soon. I enjoyed the review so much that I read it again.
Pascal Junior
Book of the Month Participant
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 14
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-pascal-junior.html
Latest Review: The Unfakeable Code® by Tony Jeton Selimi

Post by Pascal Junior »

I appreciate the honest critique about the editing.

Return to “Volunteer Reviews”