Review of The Unfakeable Code®

This forum is for volunteer reviews by members of our review team. These reviews are done voluntarily by the reviewers and are published in this forum, separate from the official professional reviews. These reviews are kept separate primarily because the same book may be reviewed by many different reviewers.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
Mara Valentina
In It Together VIP
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 86
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-mara-valentina.html
Latest Review: Nimue by Ayn Cates Sullivan

Review of The Unfakeable Code®

Post by Mara Valentina »

[Following is a volunteer review of "The Unfakeable Code®" by Tony Jeton Selimi.]
Book Cover
5 out of 5 stars
Share This Review

The Unfakeable Code® by Tony Jeton Selimi is a self-help book that guides readers on a transformative journey towards authenticity and personal empowerment. To achieve this transition, Selimi introduces a set of principles. Readers are encouraged to embrace authenticity by discarding societal masks and connecting with their actual selves in Principle 1. Selimi advocates for a rewiring of one's existential conceptions of reality in Principle 2, enabling a mindset shift for personal progress. Principle 3 recommends disarming emotions and cultivating emotional intelligence in order to live a healthy existence. Principle 4 promotes self-ownership by emphasising regaining personal power rather than surrendering it. Lastly, Principle 5 encourages readers to develop the virtue of loving prudently, guiding them towards healthy and attentive partnerships. The book provides a complete method for self-discovery, emotional resilience, and empowered living based on these ideas. Each of these concepts delivers crucial information. Read this book to gain all of the specifics and strategies you'll need to succeed.

This is a self-help book that dives into the topic of authenticity and how it affects personal and professional success. The necessity of true leadership in all parts of life, from business to personal relationships, is emphasised by the author. I appreciated how the book gives readers the ability to take charge of their lives, break away from extraneous expectations, and live on their own terms. The book includes activities and practical tools to help readers apply the five-step transformation framework to their own lives. The author argues that living genuinely is critical to unleashing our actual potential and leading satisfying lives, using a combination of scientific facts, personal tales, and effective techniques.

The inclusion of diagrams portraying the masks we put on for the rest of the world is a strong and enlightening tool. It's a visual reminder of how our inauthentic selves can attract problems and prevent us from living our most meaningful lives. Furthermore, the author's idea to download an app and take an unfalsifiable exam for mental, physical, and emotional success is intriguing. It denotes a proactive attitude towards overall well-being, emphasising the significance of authenticity in human development.

I rate this book 5 out of 5 stars because it is an excellent resource for self-discovery and transformation. This book has nothing that I detest about it. The book is exceptionally well edited. I recommend this book to people who appreciate self-help books.

The Unfakeable Code®
View: on Bookshelves | on Amazon | on iTunes
Eman Afzaal
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 47
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-eman-afzaal.html
Latest Review: Stevie Tenderheart Books WAIT A MINUTE! (An Illustrated Novella) by Steve William Laible

Post by Eman Afzaal »

I think I'll be reading and learning about this book very soon based on this review. I read the review twice because I found it so enjoyable.
Kim Tzuville
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 21
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-kim-tzuville.html
Latest Review: Predator / Nomad by Daniel Micko

Post by Kim Tzuville »

Based on this evaluation, I anticipate reading and knowing more about this book very soon. I enjoyed the review so much that I read it again.
Pascal Junior
Book of the Month Participant
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 14
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-pascal-junior.html
Latest Review: The Unfakeable Code® by Tony Jeton Selimi

Post by Pascal Junior »

The theme of overcoming one-sided expectations is very relevant.

Return to “Volunteer Reviews”