Review of The Unfakeable Code®

This forum is for volunteer reviews by members of our review team. These reviews are done voluntarily by the reviewers and are published in this forum, separate from the official professional reviews. These reviews are kept separate primarily because the same book may be reviewed by many different reviewers.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
Aleena Augustine
Book of the Month Participant
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 56
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-aleena-augustine.html
Latest Review: The Face of Fear by R. J. Torbert

Review of The Unfakeable Code®

Post by Aleena Augustine »

[Following is a volunteer review of "The Unfakeable Code®" by Tony Jeton Selimi.]
Book Cover
5 out of 5 stars
Share This Review

The Unfakeable Code®: Take Back Control, Lead Authentically and Live Freely on Your Terms by Tony Jeton Selimi is a powerful exploration of five interconnected principles that elevate the mind, enhance life, and transform businesses. Selimi boldly challenges the notion that success requires wearing a mask, asserting the importance of authenticity, self-awareness, and the exploration of one's identity for personal growth.

The book commences with the introduction of "The Unfakeable Code®," advocating for a genuine and transformative journey. Selimi emphasizes the shift from survival to thriving in life, addressing common struggles and the impact of global challenges, such as the COVID-19 pandemic, on individuals' existential well-being. He delves into the influence of one-sided perceptions on emotional well-being, urging readers to acknowledge and disarm these emotions to foster personal growth.

A compelling chapter explores the connection between emotional crises, opportunities for growth, and the importance of recognizing blessings in challenging situations. Selimi passionately advocates for reclaiming personal power, guiding readers through introspective exercises to unravel emotional triggers, biases, and the impact of past experiences on self-perception.

The book culminates in the principle of choosing love as a guiding force in life, encouraging readers to overcome judgment, embrace objectivity, and filter reality through the lens of love. Selimi inspires readers to let their "unfakeable love" be the guiding force in life's battles, creating meaningful relationships and destinies.
What I liked about the book was Selimi's occasional insights into his background, providing a personal connection with the author. The inclusion of thought-provoking questions in each chapter adds depth to the reader's introspective journey.

There wasn't anything I didn't like about the book. It was well edited, devoid of grammatical errors or typos, earning it a well-deserved 5 out of 5 stars. The Unfakeable Code®: Take Back Control, Lead Authentically and Live Freely on Your Terms is a must-read for those seeking authentic leadership, personal growth, and a life lived on their terms.

The Unfakeable Code®
View: on Bookshelves | on Amazon | on iTunes
Seetha E
Book of the Month Participant
Currently Reading: The prodigy slave
Bookshelf Size: 189
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-seetha-e.html
Latest Review: The Last Rhino: An African Wildlife Adventure by David Mark Quigley

Post by Seetha E »

Hello, Aleena.
I've read it and agree that it contains useful information. The reader can use the tasks to see personal improvement as well.
However, I found that the book included just too many inaccuracies to ignore.
Nonetheless, I'm glad I read the book and learned a few things from it, and I'm glad you enjoyed it as well.
Have a wonderful day.
Eman Afzaal
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 47
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-eman-afzaal.html
Latest Review: Stevie Tenderheart Books WAIT A MINUTE! (An Illustrated Novella) by Steve William Laible

Post by Eman Afzaal »

I think I'll be reading and learning about this book very soon based on this review. I read the review twice because I found it so enjoyable.
Kim Tzuville
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 21
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-kim-tzuville.html
Latest Review: Predator / Nomad by Daniel Micko

Post by Kim Tzuville »

Based on this evaluation, I anticipate reading and knowing more about this book very soon. I enjoyed the review so much that I read it again.

Return to “Volunteer Reviews”