Review of The Unfakeable Code®

This forum is for volunteer reviews by members of our review team. These reviews are done voluntarily by the reviewers and are published in this forum, separate from the official professional reviews. These reviews are kept separate primarily because the same book may be reviewed by many different reviewers.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
Tejas Koli
Favorite Book: The Great Migration
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 154
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-tejas-koli.html
Latest Review: The Power of Conscious Connection by Talia Fox
2024 Reading Goal: 50
2024 Goal Completion: 136%

Review of The Unfakeable Code®

Post by Tejas Koli »

[Following is a volunteer review of "The Unfakeable Code®" by Tony Jeton Selimi.]
Book Cover
5 out of 5 stars
Share This Review

"The Unfakeable Code" by Tony Jeton Selimi is a self-help book that delves into the power of authenticity in leading a fulfilling life. Selimi contends that we often wear masks to fit in and avoid conflict, but this ultimately results in a sense of disconnection and dissatisfaction. He introduces a five-step methodology called the “Unfakeable Code” to help readers strip away these masks and live authentically.

The first step of "The Unfakeable Code" involves identifying your masks. Selimi suggests that we all wear various masks in different situations, such as the “perfectionist,” the “people pleaser,” or the “victim.” Recognizing these masks allows readers to challenge them and let them go. The second step emphasizes connecting with your true self. Selimi believes that everyone possesses a unique and authentic core essence. This step focuses on re-establishing the connection and living from a place of authenticity. In the third step, Selimi advises you to create a vision for your life. A clear vision helps individuals set goals and stay on track in pursuit of a fulfilling life. Taking action forms the fourth step of "The Unfakeable Code." Selimi underscores the importance of consistent and small daily steps that lead readers closer to their aspirations. The fifth and final step involves celebrating successes, regardless of how small they may seem. Selimi stresses that recognizing accomplishments fosters motivation and continuous progress. In terms of editing, the writing is concise and clear, maintaining a seamless flow throughout. The absence of grammatical errors and spelling mistakes is a testament to the editor’s careful attention to detail.

"The Unfakeable Code" offers a well-organized and practical framework for leading an authentic life. Backed by Selimi’s personal experiences and work with clients, the book is replete with exercises to help readers identify masks, reconnect themselves with their true selves, and establish a vision for their lives. I highly recommend "The Unfakeable Code" to anyone seeking a more authentic and fulfilling life. Selimi’s insights are thought-provoking and actionable, making the book informative and engaging. While some exercises may be challenging for some readers, the overall value of the book outweighs this drawback. With its well-written narrative, "The Unfakeable Code" earns a rating of 5 out of 5 stars. For those who are ready to take the next step in their journey to authenticity, this book serves as a valuable and inspiring resource.

The Unfakeable Code®
View: on Bookshelves | on Amazon | on iTunes
Eman Afzaal
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 43
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-eman-afzaal.html
Latest Review: The Transcendental Tangle: Untying the Enigmatic Knots of the Infinite by Matthew Emmanuel Weinberg

Post by Eman Afzaal »

I think I'll be reading and learning about this book very soon based on this review. I read the review twice because I found it so enjoyable.
Kim Tzuville
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 16
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-kim-tzuville.html
Latest Review: The Unfakeable Code® by Tony Jeton Selimi

Post by Kim Tzuville »

Based on this evaluation, I anticipate reading and knowing more about this book very soon. I enjoyed the review so much that I read it again.

Return to “Volunteer Reviews”