Review of The Unfakeable Code®

This forum is for volunteer reviews by members of our review team. These reviews are done voluntarily by the reviewers and are published in this forum, separate from the official professional reviews. These reviews are kept separate primarily because the same book may be reviewed by many different reviewers.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
Sarvesh J Yadav
Book of the Month Participant
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 64
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-sarvesh-j-yadav.html
Latest Review: Love Letters to the Virgin Mary by David Richards

Review of The Unfakeable Code®

Post by Sarvesh J Yadav »

[Following is a volunteer review of "The Unfakeable Code®" by Tony Jeton Selimi.]
Book Cover
5 out of 5 stars
Share This Review

It could, therefore, be at first sight that "The Unfakeable Code" by Tony Jeton Selimi is yet another addition to the large pool of self-help writings. The experiences of being true to oneself and adjusting to what you have to adjust to are typical recalls. Even though these books meander stereotypes, they veer away from what are easily worn aphorisms and appear unexpectedly very layered.

Selimi doesn't coddle. He depicts a harsh but wise voice. Such a tone is mixed with the utmost wisdom. The movie "The Unfakeable Code" doesn't glorify the idea of authenticity as the ultimate bliss but rather shows the remorseless, even sometimes excruciating, process of stripping oneself bare bit by bit. Instead of “quick-mantra” fixes, the book is a step-by-step process for you to do tough self-examinations of your daily limiting thoughts. The graphic nature of this novel gives it an uncomfortable but powerful quality. However, lots of self-help books draw their strength from sentences that are motivated, whereas Selimi includes an adequate base of behavioral science and cognitive principles. He doesn’t only tell you that masking is bad; he also shows you how it systematically conditions your thinking, favoring anxiety, insecurities, and unhealthy habits. It is the factual basis of change that increases these methods' credibility.

The feature that makes "The Unfakeable Code" special is its boldness to touch upon the dark side of individuals. So many times in self-improvement we demand to explore the 'best self', and overlook the other less glamorous feeling-laden aspects of our beings like anger, envy, and resentment, yet Selimi will force you to be aware of them. A personal connection is best fostered when authenticity is unleashed, not by repressing or keeping the sorrow. This book doesn't aim to make you happier at this moment or by the present standards of fairy tale endings. It's made to do just that: make you deeply uncomfortable (not in a bad way, of course), but in a good one. Selimi does not meddle with mundane positivity; he urges you to take a bold step in the direction of your life. If you look around and find yourself feeling lost, caught in a pattern, and yearning for a real change beyond the surface-level affirmations, this book's turning page will be a miracle nascent.

It gets my 5 out of 5 star rating as it knows how to improve my decision-making skills. I had the opportunity to see both sides of the situation in a proper way, and this aroused my interest. The editing process was great, and I didn't feel any negative issues during the reading.

The Unfakeable Code®
View: on Bookshelves | on Amazon | on iTunes
Kim Tzuville
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 16
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-kim-tzuville.html
Latest Review: The Unfakeable Code® by Tony Jeton Selimi

Post by Kim Tzuville »

Based on this evaluation, I anticipate reading and knowing more about this book very soon. I enjoyed the review so much that I read it again.

Return to “Volunteer Reviews”