Review of The Unfakeable Code®

This forum is for volunteer reviews by members of our review team. These reviews are done voluntarily by the reviewers and are published in this forum, separate from the official professional reviews. These reviews are kept separate primarily because the same book may be reviewed by many different reviewers.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
Agbata Trust
Book of the Month Participant
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 77
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-agbata-trust.html
Latest Review: Sent to Watch by David J. Lebenstein

Review of The Unfakeable Code®

Post by Agbata Trust »

[Following is a volunteer review of "The Unfakeable Code®" by Tony Jeton Selimi.]
Book Cover
5 out of 5 stars
Share This Review

The Unfakeable Code" by Tony Jeton Selimi is a remarkable self-help book that plunges into the depths of authenticity, striving to reveal the transformative power it holds for a fulfilling life. Selimi delves into the notion that societal pressures often lead us to don masks, obscuring our genuine selves and causing internal dissonance. To combat this, he introduces a five-step blueprint called the “Unfakeable Code,” aiming to guide readers in shedding these masks and embracing their authentic identities.

The initial phase of this transformative journey involves the identification of these masks. Selimi highlights the varied personas we adopt in different situations, urging readers to acknowledge and challenge these façades. Step two emphasizes the imperative nature of reconnecting with one's true essence, focusing on rediscovering the genuine self, often lost amid societal pressures. Moving forward, the third phase prompts individuals to craft a vivid life vision, aiding in setting and pursuing aspirations. Consistent daily actions, elucidated in the fourth step, emerge as the cornerstone for progress towards these goals. Read this book to learn more about the last stage. This was a great read.

Selimi's writing is concise and cogent, interweaving relatable anecdotes and practical exercises throughout the book. The absence of grammatical errors and the coherent flow of ideas underscore the meticulousness of the book's editing, enhancing its readability.

"The Unfakeable Code" provides a structured and pragmatic framework, fortified by Selimi's personal experiences and his work with clients. The exercises peppered throughout the book enable readers to peel away their masks, embrace their authenticity, and chart a course towards a more fulfilling existence. While some exercises might pose challenges, the book's overall value surpasses these minor hurdles. This book was well edited.

"The Unfakeable Code" stands as a valuable beacon for anyone seeking authenticity and a more meaningful life. Selimi's insights, enriched with actionable steps, render the book informative and engaging. With its thought-provoking narrative, practical exercises, and clear direction, "The Unfakeable Code" rightfully earns a rating of 5 out of 5 stars. For those ready to embark on the journey of self-discovery and authenticity, this book serves as an invaluable guidepost.

The Unfakeable Code®
View: on Bookshelves | on Amazon | on iTunes
Kelvin Suraj
In It Together VIP
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 21
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-kelvin-suraj.html
Latest Review: WatchDogs Abnormal Beginnings by Mike L Junior

Post by Kelvin Suraj »

Nice book. I'm looking forward to reading this book. Thanks for this engaging review. You did justice in breaking down the qualities of this book.
Cristiano Bellucci
Book of the Month Participant
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 43
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-cristiano-bellucci.html
Latest Review: In It Together by Eckhart Aurelius Hughes
2024 Reading Goal: 5
2024 Goal Completion: 620%

Post by Cristiano Bellucci »

Thank you for your review. The author uses an interesting approach.
Book allow you to fully explore a topic and immerse yourself in a deeper way than most media today. Mark Zuckerberg.
Eman Afzaal
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 47
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-eman-afzaal.html
Latest Review: Stevie Tenderheart Books WAIT A MINUTE! (An Illustrated Novella) by Steve William Laible

Post by Eman Afzaal »

I think I'll be reading and learning about this book very soon based on this review. I read the review twice because I found it so enjoyable.
Kim Tzuville
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 21
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-kim-tzuville.html
Latest Review: Predator / Nomad by Daniel Micko

Post by Kim Tzuville »

Based on this evaluation, I anticipate reading and knowing more about this book very soon. I enjoyed the review so much that I read it again.

Return to “Volunteer Reviews”